The Administration Thread

Boycie

13 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Hmmm.  Maybe it’s the way my mind works but is someone having a bit of fun.  Rooney says he’s not spoken to the admins.  The official Twitter account tweets EFL ads at exactly 12:00 and 2:00.  Are they getting ready for something……

What did they tweet at 2:00pm? 

18 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Who thinks we have numerous free agents training with us at the moment ready to step straight in?

I have a feeling we did and then Rooney found out we can't sign anyone by the EFL and 1 by 1, his players are signing elsewhere, Oumar Niasse at Burton and Wilshire in Denmark and Wisdom at Birmingham.

That's my guess.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

Approaching 2 million views on this thread. Crikey. I have truly lost count of the amount of times I’ve checked in here and internally (sometimes audibly) sworn at the fact that there were no real updates- just predictions, puns and chit chat. Here I am adding to the pile ? 

Despite all that, and despite all the “48 hours” and “imminently” letdowns, I still can’t help but get excited at the prospect of some actual news. It’s so irrational.

7 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Partially explains the delay

Screenshot_20220225-143856_Samsung Internet.jpg

2/2 Ex #nufc MD Lee Charnley was at Pride Park last night and it’s believed Mike Ashley DID bid. Total confidentiality from administrators, so not known if Andy Appleby consortium or Carlisle Group made formal offers. May be tmrw or later before preferred bidder confirmed. #dcfc