The Administration Thread

Boycie

22 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Hopefully this is only a teaser. I'm guesing they're still being bound and are limited as to what they can say - but, finding out so little is a bit disheartening...

Said this earlier in the day, but I think the more significant meeting today was the Mel Morris/City Council one. If any sort of arrangement has come out of that (and we probably won’t hear anything for a little while) then it could sort quite a few problems out. 

If what I think is happening does actually happen (and Ive had a pretty bad week in terms of guesses, but I can’t see why those meetings were hold today if it wasn’t), then today could have been a huge positive step. Essentially the stadium hurdle could be sorted and the ball is back in Wycombe/Boro’s court now.

We won’t hear anything for a bit and everyone may have to place nice for a little bit too, but I do think there will have been some progress behind the scenes. The people who I think will end up knowing more in the next few days will be Radio Derby and not Nixon/Percy et al.

3 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Does anyone local own a jet wash? I did think the last time I was at the ground it needs a good jet washing all over. If I'm selling a car, it has a full wash and valet. Sure we can't be fancy with it, but surely there's a local commercial jet washing company that could spare a day washing even the worst bits down?

When I went for my jab back in April, they had a team on cherry pickers giving the East Stand a good wash.

I'm not sure the exterior needs a clean more than yearly.

I can’t even stomach watching the entirety of the videos of those 17 year olds propaganda pushing Wycombe idiots. I just heard something along the lines of “we mentioned the club are within their rights to pursue claims”

When Q get said claims laughed out of court, I am going to find them and remind them. Unbelievable 

19 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

You can exclude me from the Derby 'fans' you're apologising on behalf of Brian, you rick! ?

And me! My response would be ‘Tell your arrogant Yank chairman to go duck himself and that goes for your tinpot clubs 23 supporters as well’.

Edited by Jayram

7 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

I can’t even stomach watching the entirety of the videos of those 17 year olds propaganda pushing Wycombe idiots. I just heard something along the lines of “we mentioned the club are within their rights to pursue claims”

When Q get said claims laughed out of court, I am going to find them and remind them. Unbelievable 

We could go out of business and still be bigger than Wycombe…. ?

47 minutes ago, David said:

Wycombe are owed nothing, no apology

Actually I think Wycombe are owed an appology, by the EFL for persisting with the duel fixture farce after the the DC gave us until after the season had started to restate our accounts. It's clear the EFL were desperate to relegate us and launched the duel fixtures to put pressure on the DC,  but thankfully the DC had a mind of their own.

On the additional, currently suspended, 3 point deduction - they don't know the details, but expecting that the EFL(!) will add an extension to the requirement to submit accounts by 31st January.

A little worrying that hasn't come up, I have to say, but I can understand that that has been forgotten about in the grand scheme of things.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

I recon the only NDA floating around is Mike Ashley’s official interest in buying Dcfc. Has it even been confirmed yet? It’s all hearsay and speculation.

I think he’ll swoop at the 11th hour when it looks like all is lost, and no buyers are coming.