The Administration Thread

Boycie

Percy knows naff all.

Nixon knows naff all.

We need to stop giving them any credence.

HMRC and ground still issues? Doubt it. Q were ready to announce the PB weeks ago until EFL torpedoed us.

The axis of evil here is EFL, curly sue and  Wycombe. Let's not forget that, or lose focus on the target.

Edited by angieram
Remove personal insults

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

Player exits.

& TV money - so Nixon was wrong about another MSD loan.

But the bargain hunt sell off starts now ? 

Bamfords, the whole lot of them.

He was referring to Jagielka, Shinnie, and Williams, apparently. Can imagine offloading Marshall would have helped too.

EFL, Gibson and co have won. 

Best case scenario is that we don’t sell anymore but let’s be real we needed a couple of fresh bodies in this month to keep the great escape going. 

Once the window is shut I imagine things will magically start to become clearer.   

The admins and Mel should hang their heads in shame. 

18 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Total non-event “update”. Well worth the wait…. ?

If this ends up with the Binnies walking away, the others pulling out and us going bust then Q need absolutely ****ing nailing to the wall.

Talk about frustrating!!

So when Rooney recently said it needs sorting fast because some of his upcoming out of contract players are being offered pre-contract agreements elsewhere, what are those players supposed to do now ?

sign those pre-contract agreements I assume & I can't blame them unfortunately, they've got to protect their own futures

Edited by SamUltraRam

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Yeah, no doubt you would have overcome the substantial barriers by now. Finding someone willing to pay £30/£50m for a football club with £80m of known debt, hamstrung by malicious EFL self-interest and out of date insolvency rules, with two letigious knobs from the footballing world claiming they are also owed £51m, and the former owner still wanting his bit of the wedge for the stadium he still owns. Oh and the club is still losing c£750k each month, and likely to be playing in the second tier of English football next season.  Please outline what action you would have taken in this situation, and if I agree you have a better solution I will change my user name to 

I will change my post as I realise, the administrators haven't failed at all.

No, they are doing exactly what they have been tasked to do.

Which is pay creditors, at some point and ensure 1 creditor in particular gets his extra large cut.

They aren't failing in that respect.

One useful thing those who are apparently meeting with Mel Morris tomorrow is seek his unequivocal assurance that he is NOT being obstructive or evasive in setting out his terms for the waiving of any claims over his Share Premium Account, nor his terms for selling the Stadium to the new owners of DCFC, and then communicate his responses to the fans. This should be in MM's interest to if he has any desire to dampen down the growing resentment amongst fans.

13 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

That wasn't an update. We don't know any more than we did yesterday. Piss take

But it’s now a joint statement, efl have done this to stop Quantuma criticising them and pointing finger at efl.

My read of it is that Quantuma have not made much progress with anything. Same issues on the tracker. They do represent the creditors, but seem to be taking the easy road and selling players to satisfy them.

If I were  a bidder  I would reduce my bid by the full market value of the players sold.

Just now, Crewton said:

One useful thing those who are apparently meeting with Mel Morris tomorrow is seek his unequivocal assurance that he is NOT being obstructive or evasive in setting out his terms for the waiving of any claims over his Share Premium Account, nor his terms for selling the Stadium to the new owners of DCFC, and then communicate his responses to the fans. This should be in MM's interest to if he has any desire to dampen down the growing resentment amongst fans.

Hopefully the City Council will have a rep there, to talk about 'his' stadium?!

The MP's etc should ensure that the admins are placed on a deal where they get paid on the speed on which they conclude a deal.

I mean, are you going to rush around when you are earning a supposed £400 ph?

We were lead to believe that the reason that the meeting was cancelled the other day was because significant progress had been made between all parties? It doesn't appear to read like that looking at those extremely poor statements.

Just now, StrawHillRam said:

But it’s now a joint statement, efl have done this to stop Quantuma criticising them and pointing finger at efl.

My read of it is that Quantuma have not made much progress with anything. Same issues on the tracker. They do represent the creditors, but seem to be taking the easy road and selling players to satisfy them.

If I were  a bidder  I would reduce my bid by the full market value of the players sold.

What issues are these 'same issues' when the Binnies have bid, but not for the stadium?

Hope this goes ahead. We are hearing completely different stories about what the hold-ups really are. It would be good to have some independent parties with the club's interests at heart getting the admins and the EFL in a (virtual) room and going through the issues one by one, to try to work out what's really causing this and formulate a solution. 

2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I think the concerning thing in that is Percy's commentary that at least one bidder is getting frustrated. I think the real danger is that it becomes too complex for a solution that is relatively quick and bidders lose their interest. 

Given Q’s penchant for timely communications, it’s probably the Binnies frustrated because Q haven’t even bothered responding to their bid, publicly or privately.. ?