The Administration Thread

Boycie

18 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

This needs to go to court. The EFL are either doing something unnecessary or maybe illegal. Here is why- What happens for example if other clubs want to sue Derby who lost to Derby under the three year period of finances looked at - Bristol lost to Derby and they could say they lost momentum and therefore a playoff place was unattainable or something similar. Or Sheffield Wednesday may want to bring a case for example...whatever millions. Its ridiculous. This would be an extension of this farcical situation. The outcome now looks like there could be no club soon unless the claims are dropped or this case is taken to a high court as the EFL may be operating illegally here blocking a takeover.

Or we sue villa and QPR 

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Problem is Gibson wants that. The other ones a chancer who scribbled something on a fag box and in his own words' had no idea what he was claiming for but put something in'

I know, i know.

Pertty fed up. I'm not giving legal or financial advice, but my bile and disgust towards gibson is plentiful. Overflowing in fact. there's plenty spare for mel morris, the efl and others.

But seriously, i do not have much good in me towards him right now.

9 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Rams Trust needs to get another statement from the EFL. Because their last statement was a pack of lies.

They stated they cannot comment as "They are not party to any such proceedings. These are matters that are required to be addressed and agreed by the parties involved"

That's clearly a lie. This is Boro and Wycombe suing us. Legally absolutely no chance of them getting anywhere. Not the EFL.

I'm sick of this. How can this be allowed to happen?

I called the EFL Statement out as lies from the start. Like most of them are. 

Just emailed talksport and i suggest all fans now act and bring this to a head with national newspapers . 

news@talksport.co.uk 

I have mentioned how do we have a middleboro man on the panel judging us via the EFL AND WHY ARE WE BEING PUNISHED AND NOT the EFL who should have punished Derby in the correct year . 

Edited by NottsRammy

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

I know, i know.

Pertty fed up. I'm not giving legal or financial advice, but my bile and disgust towards gibson is plentiful. Overflowing in fact. there's plenty spare for mel morris, the efl and others.

But seriously, i do not have much good in me towards him right now.

I quite agree but what do you expect from a fella who turned on unions he previously supported to support some MP cutting hundreds of those same  jobs when it suited him and his business expansion.

4 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

This is Boro and Wycombe suing us. Legally absolutely no chance of them getting anywhere. Not the EFL.

I'm sick of this. How can this be allowed to happen?

As I posted a while back, We've been stitched up, 1. Because we were making one hell of a fight in this division, 2. The EFL saw our fight and started to get a little concerned that we could possibly beat the drop, 3. Other clubs complaining we are turning silly offers down for our players while in Administration, 4. Culminating in the loss of Jagielka, 5. The EFL see Boro and Wycombe as having a case against us, But will not let it go to arbitration(against their own rules), 6. The EFL are making it as humanly tough as possible that we can not get in a PB, That we can not sign any players, That players we have now may decide to leave, 7. Monies that was due to come in from the PB will now not be commited as the EFL see those 2 clubs as "creditors", 8. They will only be satisfied when we are finally relegated, 9. The EFL believe they are the law of the land, I do not know the finer details of the acctual Law, I would hope Quantuma do.

1 minute ago, Ramtastic ones said:

Or we sue villa and QPR 

Even if we did, the basic flaw is time and money, let alone we would be laughed out of court.

That’s been the Boro/Wycombe trump card a long time, the E.F.L are complicit in putting Boro/Wycombe baseless case that would also be laughed out of court, ahead of our survival interests because they won’t let us survive to have our day in court

OR we roll over and do a deal with both clubs, somehow with the backing of a bidder. Unsure how that’s supposed to work before you exit administration though, without a complete asset strip.

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I quite agree but what do you expect from a fella who turned on unions he previously supported to support some MP cutting hundreds of those same  jobs when it suited him and his business expansion.

Don't forget how he showed his support for Teesside by buying German rather than Tesside steel for the Riverside.