The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

How much could we raise as a fan base ? To help bring funds into the club and help satisfy the EFL how we can fund the club until the end of the season.

Someone posted earlier in this thread...a few quid short of £5m until seasons end

3 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Will they reveal anything? Are they scheduled to talk? Publicly or to supporters groups?

RamsTrust /BAWT perhaps, 11 o’clock today.

@Owen87ITKwhat can you say? Anything? There must be news you can share even in its basic form that is available to communicate in the public domain? Nixon, Dorsett, and Percy seem to have information. I would prefer to hear from you as to what the basic bones of the issue that was communicated to staff today.  Hope your job is safe, that this is a temporary step back, and next week we will be ordering party poppers.

Didn’t Jags sulk off last time when he thought to deal had been scuppered only to return a week later when the red tape was sorted?

He must have been told it’s definitely off this time.  But, he’ll be a free agent in a week or so, we might be able to get him back if he’s not got a gig.

He must have another club lined up as I’m sure we would have offered him the free use of the training facilities if not.

Nixon stating Ashley is still itnerested but still no bid

Maybe this is the issue, we cannot provide proof of funds until we name a preferred bidder which we cannot do if no bid has been submitted. Interest in buying us is fine but without a bid its meaningless.

We need Ashley to bid & to be named preferred bidder asap so he makes a deposit to cover the bills for the rest of the season which in turns removes the embargo & allows us to sign players & renew contracts.

Come on Mike, work your magic!

2 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Yes it is - because with the threat of those clubs hanging over,  bidders will not put themselves in the frame. catch-22 & double-bind & the EFL know that. 

I don’t think anyone has answered my first question to this though? Has the EFL done this in the past? If this is the first instance then there is no precedent for them to do anything. 

We’ve been told again and again a preferred bidder was imminent. All the EFL have done today is ask where the money is for the rest of the season. 

To me it looks more likely no one is bidding for the club. 

Reading between the lines - is this what has happened - the administrators went to the EFL who said we have to include the bills potential to Middlesbrough and Wycombe as football creditors which completely destroys the possible bid to buy the club as sky sports are saying the embargo is because we can’t pay football creditors? 

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Didn’t Jags sulk off last time when he thought to deal had been scuppered only to return a week later when the red tape was sorted?

He must have been told it’s definitely off this time.  But, he’ll be a free agent in a week or so, we might be able to get him back if he’s not got a gig.

He must have another club lined up as I’m sure we would have offered him the free use of the training facilities if not.

Hope he has got on to the PFA as he is got a contract until next week and now the EFL are stopping him from earning a living

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Nixon stating Ashley is still itnerested but still no bid

Maybe this is the issue, we cannot provide proof of funds until we name a preferred bidder which we cannot do if no bid has been submitted. Interest in buying us is fine but without a bid its meaningless.

We need Ashley to bid & to be named preferred bidder asap so he makes a deposit to cover the bills for the rest of the season which in turns removes the embargo & allows us to sign players & renew contracts.

Come on Mike, work your magic!

cleaning up mr clean GIF by ADWEEK

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

RamsTrust /BAWT perhaps, 11 o’clock today.

@Owen87ITKwhat can you say? Anything? There must be news you can share even in its basic form that is available to communicate in the public domain? Nixon, Dorsett, and Percy seem to have information. I would prefer to hear from you as to what the basic bones of the issue that was communicated to staff today.  Hope your job is safe, that this is a temporary step back, and next week we will be ordering party poppers.

He's already posted that Admin have no further information concerning, PB, Phil Jagielka and PoF, WRs interview yesterday gave a smidgin of hope, Admin aren't going to say out until all is locked in.

It still maybe, Only others with MSM profiles(social media)and access to TV and Radio are coming up with scenarios IMO

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Reading between the lines - is this what has happened - the administrators went to the EFL who said we have to include the bills potential to Middlesbrough and Wycombe as football creditors which completely destroys the possible bid to buy the club as sky sports are saying the embargo is because we can’t pay football creditors? 

With the Bielik and Jozwiak payments due, I think that's the likely issue. With no sign of a preferred bidder having to lodge funds they can't be paid.  

2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

We've gone from thinking Jagielka is getting a new deal, thinking a preferred bidder would be announced and having players lined up to come in.

To losing Jagielka, no preferred bidder and a transfer embargo.

Absolutely disgraceful and we need answers.

So Marshall has left relieving us of £10k per week (guesstimate don’t know) but can’t keep PJ on £4.5k per week that we are already paying.

Do we have sufficient numbers to complete fixtures?

I know this is speculation but just top the day off it wouldn’t surprise me if PJs agent on his way to link back up with Chris Wilder at you know where.

Yet another dagger to the heart of DCFC and a smug grin on the face of….

I for one am giving in everything tomorrow, gonna leave the ground voiceless. 
I am begging to HATE football more and more with every passing let down that we suffer. However my support for DCFC grows and grows

COYFR ??????????????????????

7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Ravel Morrison...sulked, Shut his instagram down