The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Sure £30m is the full offer. A significant valuation for a League One club in waiting. 

Now the administrators have turned Kirchner down it suggests to me that they will have to sell players to reduce the debt. Nixon says there isn't enough money in the kitty to keep the club running through until the next window without a buyer, so it's sell in January or never.

Don’t forget the 30 million is just for the club as the stadium is separate so possibly 30 million for club will pay hmrc and other creditors and then 20 million for the stadium pays off msd so will be 50 million altogether. The football creditors etc arsenal and whoever else have to be paid in full within 2 years is it so we could pay them possibly in the summer with selling players hopefully is brought 

12 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Don’t forget the 30 million is just for the club as the stadium is separate so possibly 30 million for club will pay hmrc and other creditors and then 20 million for the stadium pays off msd so will be 50 million altogether. The football creditors etc arsenal and whoever else have to be paid in full within 2 years is it so we could pay them possibly in the summer with selling players hopefully is brought 

Or we sell Bielik back to Arsenal and call it quits.

43 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

£30 million won’t pay of the football creditors and HMRC unless they’ve agreed to a substantial discount, never mind the other creditors

12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Didn't CK say he'd bid £60m?

Always possible that was a slight of hand and "could have been upto £60m" but realistically £25m to the administrators, making £30m a lot better but still not good enough to sell to the creditors.

Over two years I think. Or £30m this year. Maybe that’s about the going rate.  

11 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Over two years I think. Or £30m this year. Maybe that’s about the going rate.  

I have no idea what the going rate is, but it’s interesting to note Southampton, an established premier league club, who own their own stadium, were today bought for £100 million. 
it kind of puts into perspective the Challenges in getting things sorted at Derby.

29 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Don't know about you, but I haven't done a tap since about 17th Dec.?

3 minutes ago, Maharan said:

I have no idea what the going rate is, but it’s interesting to note Southampton, an established premier league club, who own their own stadium, were today bought for £100 million. 
it kind of puts into perspective the Challenges in getting things sorted at Derby.

Southampton were sold for £100 million in cash and the new buyer another east European assumed £105 million of debt so the effective sale price was £205 million, also of note was that some of that debt was owned by MSD

11 minutes ago, Maharan said:

£30 million won’t pay of the football creditors and HMRC unless they’ve agreed to a substantial discount, never mind the other creditors

HMRC will agree a payment plan based on a 40% up front payment of what's agreed with a two year payment plan to follow.  Other creditors -rightly or wrongly will agree less.  Football creditors will push for more. 30 million will probably swing it with payment plan unless Morris wants some.  Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple go for frees- big earners to make the wage bill manageable on a monthly basis  and others - cash to reduce liability prior to the finalising of a sale.  Think that was obvious from December though.  It will be tight though and for the next few years it will be loans and frees if that's the best offer.

2 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

Southampton were sold for £100 million in cash and the new buyer another east European assumed £105 million of debt so the effective sale price was £205 million, also of note was that some of that debt was owned by MSD

Several Premier clubs owe MSD money, They borrow against next years Premiership payout, The alledged best league in the world maybe aint what we're led to believe ?

The Southampton figure is also 'only' 80% of the club, the Liebherr family still hold 20%, interestingly the family had a caveat and veto over who Gao Jisheng could sell to, presumably to avoid another Wigan fiasco.

Slight difference, very slight in fact, but my Southampton mate who runs their website and often writes for the Guardian about Saints has said:

The £100m is for Gao Jisheng's 80% (He paid £180m for that, money leveraged from his Chinese companies) the new Serbian owners have also taken on a £90m loan from MSD which was taken out by Gao to cover pandemic costs.

The money is Serbian, but teh driving force is Rasmus Ankersen the former DOF at Brentford.

So as @CBRammettesays it's essentially £200m for 80% of a club.

Makes Derby cheap at half (the speculated) price(s)

9 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

The Southampton figure is also 'only' 80% of the club, the Liebherr family still hold 20%, interestingly the family had a caveat and veto over who Gao Jisheng could sell to, presumably to avoid another Wigan fiasco.

Slight difference, very slight in fact, but my Southampton mate who runs their website and often writes for the Guardian about Saints has said:

The £100m is for Gao Jisheng's 80% (He paid £180m for that, money leveraged from his Chinese companies) the new Serbian owners have also taken on a £90m loan from MSD which was taken out by Gao to cover pandemic costs.

The money is Serbian, but teh driving force is Rasmus Ankersen the former DOF at Brentford.

So as @CBRammettesays it's essentially £200m for 80% of a club.

Makes Derby cheap at half (the speculated) price(s)

Dont think I did!!

36 minutes ago, Maharan said:

Plus they have 85 million of debt on top of the 100 million