Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on Scottish/Malaysian Billionaire Bid

Kernow

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

If a kilt isn't to your taste, tartan skirts in a range of lengths are available. I prefer a snazzy mini myself.

I think some on here need to seriously consider preparing their apologies.  Mentioning no names, but only a week or so ago, their was a little ridicule heading my way, accusing me of wearing this sort of get up!

Perhaps now they'll start to realise I was (and always am) ahead of the game!

_85687819_rollers_1975_bbc.jpg

#I'm waiting!   ?

Edited by Mucker1884

44 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I think some on here need to seriously consider preparing their apologies.  Mentioning no names, but only a week or so ago, their was a little ridicule heading my way, accusing me of wearing this sort of get up!

#I'm waiting!   ?

Bay City let’s have it ????

4 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

How enlightening. I dropped onto this thread to get an update about potential new owners and I've now got a history of the Kray twins and whether it's woke or not to think wearing fancy dress at Halloween is ok.

Silly me. 

Same here.

I skimmed it and came away thinking we’re being taken over by the wokeist (whatever that is) Scottish Krays, who dress like sheikhs and offer people ciggies then break their jaws!

5 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Wasn't it was the Richardsons who were the real villains, The Murder of Jack the Hat McVitie and George Cornell that got the Krays all the Prison time, No doubt the Krays were into most Villainy, But the Richardsons were the ones that used their brains and muscle to get what they wanted.

I keep my head down and don't delve too closely into it all! But everyone tells me the Krays loved their mum which apparently makes it all right...

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

#I'm waiting!   ?

Give a little love @Mucker1884, give a little love

I think we need to fight tooth and nail to make sure we don't let our club be taken over by these blokes.

I've been reading about Malaysian Businessmen that were shown around Ibrox by these brothers, the Daily Star at the time reported it as "sugar daddy's looking to take over Rangers".

1 of which is currently 2 years into a 5 year prison sentence for fraud. Not to mention the prison sentence one of these brothers served.

Probably not the best move we could make.

16 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Not sure why it should be assumed there is any new money being borrowed by anyone. It's a tidy up of the legal charge documnets , removing some of the Companies from the list of chargors. Those Companies being removed  were the former DCFC Companies that are now in admin. 

I’d guess the old charges (which as you say  included the club as guarantor) are still effective. Seems unlikely MSD would give them up and they have not been removed from the club’s charges register. So it just looks like MSD is lending more to 202 secured only on the stadium and has taken another charge over the stadium.  I’d have thought the admins could find a cheaper source of capital than MSD, so maybe rather than to fund the club the new cash is needed to cover some costs in 202   Dunno 

11 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

They seem to know some very wealthy Malaysian businessmen apparently, none of which appear on the richest Malaysian lists, which says they aren't really loaded, or their money isn't known about.

The same ones Erik knew I assume.  Do you think this is a couple of random teenagers randomly finding peoples numbers, telling them their billionaires from Malaysia and offering them a couple of million to be front of house on a bid for Derby, then hanging up and pissing themselves.

46 minutes ago, Rampage said:

If I have I have said anything offensive Mucker then you have my sincerest apologies. 

First and foremost, I sincerely hope you are jesting... as was I.  ?
If not, then there has been a misunderstanding, very much on your part...

For the record, nobody owes me an apology, and the reason I didn't name names is because I've literally no idea who was taking the pi55 out of my wearing silk scarves around my wrist 4 decades ago, (Leave it!) and I most certainly can't be ar5ed to check back!  Not even got a clue what thread it was in.  That's how unoffended I was/am!  
Oh... and also for the record... re Bay City Rollers... I am not a fan... although this may now look like I protesteth too much!   ?

??

*If your apology was just banter, and insincere... then you can join the rest of 'em, and shove your apology where the sun don't shine!  ?? ?

3 hours ago, Rampage said:

I think that these brothers are very  good business men and will make a very good job of running our club. We should welcome them as they want success in all their enterprises which is what we want. 

They'll not get it, Just free PR for them, More chance of getting Robert the Bruce

9 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

I’d guess the old charges (which as you say  included the club as guarantor) are still effective. Seems unlikely MSD would give them up and they have not been removed from the club’s charges register. So it just looks like MSD is lending more to 202 secured only on the stadium and has taken another charge over the stadium.  I’d have thought the admins could find a cheaper source of capital than MSD, so maybe rather than to fund the club the new cash is needed to cover some costs in 202   Dunno 

If it is on the stadium it won't be the admins because they don't own it. Hope one of the groups in contact with the admins ask them if they know about it and the reasons behind it. All u can think of is its Mel and he needs some cash urgently

43 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Can't work out for the life of me why this lot are bidding. 

No affiliation to the area, no suggestion of a business plan rooted in sport. 

Couple of chancers trying to skim a fee off some shady Malaysians is all I can come up with. 

Has Kirchner got a business plan rooted in sport? He’s got no affiliation to the area either has he?