Rams vs Barnsley (A) Matchday Thread

angieram

4 hours ago, Jubbs said:

I think we should give Sibley centrally if Shinnie is out, when was the last time he played centrally? For me, it's his best position

In many fans' opinion Knight has continually been played out of his best position but more often than not has made sufficient contribution in a game to justify his place in the starting eleven. Since his initial explosion onto the scene, this has rarely been the case with Sibley so I'd give the next extended opportunity to Ebosele.

I'm tempted to go to this as I'm working in leeds on wednesday if it's pay on the day. Then again, I'm off to edinburgh on friday, got uni marking to do all week and feeling generally exhausted and spent out so will see how I feel. It's an absolute must win this, the bounce we got from coming together is starting to fade and our frailties are starting to be show. I feel if we go there trying to get a point we'll lose so we must be brave and keep on the front foot. I'd give ebosele 45 minutes after his performance at the weekend and start with ckr and go more direct.  

10 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

I'm tempted to go to this as I'm working in leeds on wednesday if it's pay on the day. Then again, I'm off to edinburgh on friday, got uni marking to do all week and feeling generally exhausted and spent out so will see how I feel. It's an absolute must win this, the bounce we got from coming together is starting to fade and our frailties are starting to be show. I feel if we go there trying to get a point we'll lose so we must be brave and keep on the front foot. I'd give ebosele 45 minutes after his performance at the weekend and start with ckr and go more direct.  

Cool story bro ?