Rams vs Barnsley (A) Matchday Thread

angieram

2 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I must have missed the changes cause I thought we were still prevented from playing Cashin due to some arbitrary EFL rule that they'd imposed on us.....

We couldn't play Cashin or Thompson at the start of the season as Rooney wanted to use the final slot to sign Ravel.

Once we're not trying to make signings we can use any of our registered players, though of course any debut made now would add another "player of professional standing" should we be in a hard embargo in any future transfer windows.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Contract extensions are fine. It's only new registrations which would be an issue.

Wouldn’t they count as a new registration if it lapses which it probably will? ( I hope you are correct ) 

Edited by Sparkle

Looks like a diamond but I don't like the idea of Forsyth as a wingback ngl and Baldock looks increasingly like a completely waste of a shirt. I understand the idea of giving away space in the wide areas so our old age cb's can do what they do best and defend those balls in the box and it's attacking I guess rather than inviting them on so I guess I can't complain on that front. This is a game we desperately need to get something out of, if we lose then it already looks like a long way back for us. 

@Mick Brolly Why the angry face ? I posted a gif 

spacer.png

in response to iRam’s post regarding Shinnie being no big miss tonight, by the time I hit send someone else posted something about being in a pub in Barnsley so my that’s bait gif didn’t apply to that post, hence the deletion.

If that’s made you angry, you need to see somebody about your issue. 

22 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

My mind has already written this off and I dont know why. We should be beating Barnsley, they're gubbins, yet I cant shake the feeling were going to get turned over.

Your going to need another pair of trainers after this one. You want them fried or boiled mate