Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

4 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Just to cheer you all up, here's the latest from Cowboy Couhig

No point "liking" us if you're determined to screw our club, Rob, it won't be reciprocated. 

Sherman tanker. 

PS : 75% of the Championship spend more on wages than their income. 

He’s just a scrounger looking for a handout!

9 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Just to cheer you all up, here's the latest from Cowboy Couhig

No point "liking" us if you're determined to screw our club, Rob, it won't be reciprocated. 

Sherman tanker. 

PS : 75% of the Championship spend more on wages than their income. 

Can we change the forum rules especially for Couhig? I mean he really comes across as a thoroughly nasty piece of work, and that is putting it mildly.  He out-Gibsons Gibson.

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Since we all "knew" are we to expect legal action from him for being complicit?

Jesus mary and joseph, and the wee donkey too........

I remember saying to Mel in person many times, ‘Oi Mellard! You better not be over spending now because I wouldn’t want to considered complicit when an owner of a   club who got relegated the season before, decides to sue us because we couldn’t submit our accounts with the EFL that season’

Then we’d laugh a little bit and Mel would dryly respond ‘It’s more likely you’d see Derby County be nearly liquidated than THAT scenario’

Good times 

18 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Wigan only went into administration not liquidation.

didn't the company that formerly owned the club (Wigan) go into admin, then sell the club and its business to the Phoenix company, paying 25% to unsecureds and avoiding further EFL sanction?  The old Wigan owning-company would undoubtedly have gone into liquidation following administration and following the sale. But by then it was a shell - the Phoenix owned the club. That is what I'd though our trusty admins would threaten our unsecureds with, to force them into a CVA. Possibly with EFL pre-approval. Am I smoking dope?

7 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I remember saying to Mel in person many times, ‘Oi Mellard! You better not be over spending now because I wouldn’t want to considered complicit when an owner of a   club who got relegated the season before, decides to sue us because we couldn’t submit our accounts with the EFL that season’

Then we’d laugh a little bit and Mel would dryly respond ‘It’s more likely you’d see Derby County be nearly liquidated than THAT scenario’

Good times 

Unlike Mr Chouhig (or whatever his name is) I won’t laugh at/call out Wycombe fans when Karma ducks with their club!

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

didn't the company that formerly owned the club (Wigan) go into admin, then sell the club and its business to the Phoenix company, paying 25% to unsecureds and avoiding further EFL sanction?  The old Wigan owning-company would undoubtedly have gone into liquidation following administration and following the sale. But by then it was a shell - the Phoenix owned the club. That is what I'd though our trusty admins would threaten our unsecureds with, to force them into a CVA. Possibly with EFL pre-approval. Am I smoking dope?

I would imagine many of the creditors have already written the losses off after not being paid for so long, they might think sod them,why should we help them out.

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

ok Pete but in @AndyinLiverpool's defence the company was never in liquidation when it owned the club. They only went into liquidation after the club had been sold to the phoenix.   I assume anyway, have not checked the dates

5 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

ok Pete but in @AndyinLiverpool's defence the company was never in liquidation when it owned the club. They only went into liquidation after the club had been sold to the phoenix.   I assume anyway, have not checked the dates

That's the way i understand it,the previous owners went into liquidation after selling the club.