Derby finally accept 21 point deduction.

taggy180

10 minutes ago, angieram said:

No, one or two are.

I don’t know about anyone else but all I have said is , if true then the admin team has not proved to be tough negotiators. Unless they immediately close a deal to sell the club, a 21 point deduction is just bending over and letting Efl do unspeakable acts to you in the trouser region.

Just now, Ewe Ram said:

I’m not defending him at all. Not arguing with any of it, but to post on Twitter ‘MM you’re a wa***r’ etc is just childish. 

I bet he is so hurt that sue from spondon has called him a banker, however will he cope.

There are seriously more important things to be worried about regarding Derby at the moment than people calling mel a banker.

Every single supporter is completely fed up with the situation and will be gutted if this is true.......but do we really need the constant, never ending Club/Mel/now Administrator bashing??? Really? can't we just mourn the situation TOGETHER, stick TOGETHER and help the Club get back on its feet TOGETHER. 

Some peoples constant need to blame and scapegoat is enough to make anyone say they have had enough and I say that after 53 years of support.

2 minutes ago, alram said:

we need facts and a plan from the administrators.

The way they approached it so far appears to be lets pretend everything is under control and we are staying up until we find a buyer, but this has basically poo poo'd that plan.

I’m afraid they have been telling us what we wanted to hear. 

Let hope with this points deduction a takeover can proceed quickly 

Just now, Reggie Greenwood said:

Think you need to chill out with your accusations against the administrators. 

how is that an allegation?

it is my view of the situation.

how about this, they actually tell us how they intend to find a buyer for the club? I know, it is a radical idea and a lot to ask for.

this is the future of Derby county in the hands of somebody that is clearly prepared to gamble.

Just now, Curtains said:

I’m afraid they have been telling us what we wanted to hear. 

Let hope with this points deduction a takeover can proceed quickly 

Yeah, they have. Whip up the positivity, get numbers through the door, hope it corresponds to slightly better results on the pitch and on the whole make us look as attractive as possible to buyers.

It's their job. But still. I got sucked in. 

Just now, alram said:

how is that an allegation?

it is my view of the situation.

how about this, they actually tell us how they intend to find a buyer for the club? I know, it is a radical idea and a lot to ask for.

this is the future of Derby county in the hands of somebody that is clearly prepared to gamble.

You need to read back on some of the stuff you have written. Accusations of lying you haven’t backed up and accusing buyers of being con men. I can understand you being upset but you really need to take a chill pill for a bit 

If it's -21 points, then relegation is a near certainty.  In that case we should play the young players for the rest of the season and get them hardened up for league 1.  They should of course try to win every game, for it will add to their confidence going forward, or backward as it were.

Just now, Norman said:

Yeah, they have. Whip up the positivity, get numbers through the door, hope it corresponds to slightly better results on the pitch and on the whole make us look as attractive as possible to buyers.

It's their job. But still. I got sucked in. 

Well I wouldn’t say you got sucked in mate. 

I suppose the point about being positive still stands and maybe the strategy of accepting the points deduction is the reality if the takeover needs to be done and dusted quickly.

We will see what transpires 

5 minutes ago, alram said:

I bet he is so hurt that sue from spondon has called him a banker, however will he cope.

There are seriously more important things to be worried about regarding Derby at the moment than people calling mel a banker.

It’s like all Derby fans can’t hold a debate without behaving like they’re 12 years old. 
Just accept it’s juvenile.