God I wish I could stick up for Derby

B4ev6is

I am getting really really hacked off with efl how they are treating us I wish I could appeal to them not to dock us any more points for them to call it quits it is hurting people the fans and staff that work in the ground or training losing there jobs that no fault of there own. And if upset gibson I would not care one bit I would say to him dont you think you cause enough dammage trouble have you not.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am getting really really hacked off with efl how they are treating us I wish I could appeal to them not to dock us any more points for them to call it quits it is hurting people the fans and staff that work in the ground or training losing there jobs that no fault of there own. And if upset gibson I would not care one bit I would say to him dont you think you cause enough dammage trouble have you not.

maybe the rams trust meeting with the EFL will help    What seems clear is that the administrators will get a better deal from the EFL than MM would have done  

I think most DCFC fans are hacked off with the EFL.

That is the thing I regret most about Morris opting out - I would have loved to have seen him take on the EFL

and challenge their 9 point deduction. He did not think we should get any points deducted apparently.

I think he had a reasonable case.

Just now, gfs1ram said:

That is the thing I regret most about Morris opting out - I would have loved to have seen him take on the EFL

and challenge their 9 point deduction. He did not think we should get any points deducted apparently.

Really? He handed them the opportunity to give us a 12 point penalty on a plate.

42 minutes ago, gfs1ram said:

He did take them on and at the last vestiges decided to pack up his reasonable case and leave us with another 12 points on top of the 9.  Plus a big tax bill.

24 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He did take them on and at the last vestiges decided to pack up his reasonable case and leave us with another 12 points on top of the 9.  Plus a big tax bill.

Nine points has not been agreed and he has reasonably paid 100m of loans part of that 23m to tax man.

10 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

You can send an email to the EFL mate, I doubt they read your posts on here.

enquiries@efl.com  

How about a Fathers4Justice type protest @B4ev6is

Possible things you could do:

1) superglue yourself to the Clough and Taylor statue outside the ground.

2) chain yourself to Steve Gibson’s front gates

3) lie down on the road in front of EFL headquarters

4) hold one of Rick Parry’s kids hostage. Chop a finger off for every PPS point deducted.

There really is loads you can do. Keep us posted.

16 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

4) hold one of Rick Parry’s kids hostage. Chop a finger off for every PPS point deducted.

I think my option is less hassle to be honest mate.

11 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

We all share your sentiments @B4ev6is. Justice and fairness are timeless and karma will return in kind. If you propel negativity from your being, it returns in kind at a later date. "They laugh 'cause they know they're untouchable...". The best response to EFL & the likes of Gibson, is to remain positive in the face of adversity, support Wayne and the Team. 20,000 positive fans at PP will give everyone in the shirt the added zip. Watch it happen! 

Edited by Ellafella

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Hope he’s got plenty of kids as the number of point to fingers ratio might not match up. If we’re playing catch up we’ve already moved in to the second child!

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Show some respect!

There are people out there who have had children kidnapped, and plenty of people who have had their digits forcefully removed by way of torture... and they would be devastated to hear that some young ruffian had superglued themselves to such a magnificent statue!  Superglue indeed!  I've never heard such thoughtless remarks!  Think on, next time!

5 hours ago, seths-cap said:

Hope he’s got plenty of kids as the number of point to fingers ratio might not match up. If we’re playing catch up we’ve already moved in to the second child!

Just hope that Parry has got a son, after removing his fingers and a couple of toes to cover the first twelve points, he'll still have enough appendages left  in case we get docked another nine points. ?

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Facebook?

Email mate, you might even get a reply.

We should be lobbying the Culture Secretary...10,000 signatures on a petition (or is it 100k?) and they have to have a debate in parliament.  There's a real need to bring EFL and their associates to account. Interesting that the EFL (Parry or the other chap?) have stolen all of Mel Morris's analysis of why the football economy is "broken" to call for change. The Turkeys at the EFL will not vote for Christmas.  

I still think you need to adjust the sights on your rifle mate. EFL didnt cause this mess and neither did Gibson. Get MM centre in your cross hairs and let fire. I do feel a email to the EFL letting them know that we, supporters are suffering as a result of Morris’s mismanagement may lead to a more compassionate response. Attack is the worst kind of defence in this instance. The fact that Sky want us on TV is a great advert for us as a big fish in this little pool. They won’t want to bankrupt us to prove a point but cannot let us get off Scott free either. We just need to take it on the chin and play the long game back to good times