Holiday Plans 2022

Angry Ram

30 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Already have one booked at end of August but I’m expecting Covid to come back into play soon. 

Jesus that's sh it fella...fingers crossed for you that end of August goes well?

I'd not expected the passport to come so quickly, So no plans for this year and season ticket bought, Now with the tarmac at heathrow, Emirates telling airports to do one, Airports trying to stop holiday bookings, Baggage being stocked in warehouses for collection, Cancelation after cancelation I'm giving the holiday abroad a miss this year.

Just sat on plane to Bilbao at Manchester. Almost missed the flights. If anyone is flying frim here this summer, give yourself an hour and a half for security. 

Squeaky Bum for a while 

Oh and print your boarding passes. Phone app (easyjet) is so slow just when you need it 

Edited by sage

On 20/07/2022 at 14:32, sage said:

Just sat on plane to Bilbao at Manchester. Almost missed the flights. If anyone is flying frim here this summer, give yourself an hour and a half for security. 

Squeaky Bum for a while 

Oh and print your boarding passes. Phone app (easyjet) is so slow just when you need it 

In fact, upgrade to priority security this summer. It will be worth the cost. 

On 21/07/2022 at 13:43, sage said:

In fact, upgrade to priority security this summer. It will be worth the cost. 

We got it included with our last holiday. The queue was longer, if anything.

2 hours ago, ketteringram said:

Is there anyone on here, who lives in or knows , the Portsmouth, Isle of Wight area? As I'm looking to ask a couple of stupid questions if possible. 

Love the Isle of Wight me

11 hours ago, ketteringram said:

Is there anyone on here, who lives in or knows , the Portsmouth, Isle of Wight area? As I'm looking to ask a couple of stupid questions if possible. 

This could be a long drawn out affair!  ?

Why not ask the stupid questions straight off?  Just because we are now League One, we don't have to start every competition at the early stages!  ?

12 hours ago, ketteringram said:

I used to know the area well, but not lived there since the end of the last century! Ask away if you want to though. 

13 hours ago, ketteringram said:

This may sound like a stupid answer...but yes I do, Portsmouth is on the South Coast and has a Naval base and a football team in league 1, The Isle of Wight is an Island off the South Coast of England and there's a story that you can get the worlds population on the island with just a few who might get their feet wet.

Hope this helped

Alf

Edited by Unlucky Alf