Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

12 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

No point worrying we were down before a ball was kicked - everything this season on the pitch has been a huge bonus as we have been annoying the living daylights out of some supporters whilst others are nothing but impressed - I will be more interested if we start getting some fairer referees 

Imagine how depressing this season would have been if we just carried in where we left off last season. And, to be fair, with an embargo on us, and losing players like waggy, there was absolutely no reason to assume it was suddenly going to get any better. If we carried that form on into this season, the only point of interest this season would be whether or not we’d break as many records in the championship as we did in the premier league. 

I don’t think people really get that when they say Wayne’s done a great job. He has done a great job, but when you take into account where we started from at the end of last season, even before the points deductions, he’s done a miraculous job. 

16 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

So if he’s not gone by tomorrow, it doesn’t sound like the reading players will be making any great effort to save his job.

Another upshot to reading winning is that it could save his job temporarily. It’s only Peterborough, so wouldn’t necessarily mean reading have suddenly become good. But it might mean that the manager gets another couple of games to keep them in the poo. 

always have an issue when players do that. Yes he is the manager but they have a responsibility as well. sounds like a bad changing room, which is better for us

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Wise words. People are going to tie themselves into mental knots well before end of April, if they are already getting too worked up about Game 30. Important game tonight, and on Saturday, but no season is over with 15/16 games to go. If we are still within 3 points of safety with 3 games to go I might then be worrying more about the state of my Calvin’s.

Dead right, just remember back to this time last season, neither us or Rotherham for that matter expected it to turn out how it did....

665928955_Screenshot_20220216-144903_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.fbdbc527026d8b058ff9e986e30c60eb.jpg

22 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

A lovely night for Peterborough vs Reading ?

0-0 and five red cards as there blown into each other, or slide 10 yards with every tackle.  I actually fancied this to be a Reading win by a couple as they can't be poo forever and they have Joao back up front .  Might be a bit of a leveller with the conditions .