Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

20 hours ago, theroyal said:

Reading fan here (don't shoot!)

I don't think so. He's only on a contract to the end of the season and part of the business plan would've included Paunovic's wages until that point... so we're either just paying that money in full now or he's going on gardening leave.

Were you one of the fans chasing him round the pitch at the end of Saturday's game 

4 hours ago, Kernow said:

If it's not going to be them, then it'll be someone else before long. The EFL's legacy ladies and gents.

I hope that should we come through this on the other side, that we rally around and show our support for whoever does end up being next. It's really not nice, and fans mocking our situation clearly don't know how it feels, a bit of unity with another side in trouble would go a long way.

I feel quite a lot of kinship with Bury after this brutal ordeal and I’ve made a point of going to Gigg Lane if they can resurrect. 

We need to overtake 2 more teams (whilst staying above T'Barnsleh, obvs) and these two just so happen to be the next two above us, so by my reckoning, seeing them both lose points is the ideal.

Should that be the case, a win on Saturday (for us) would still see us clamber above Peterborough (as opposed to leapfrog them) due to goal difference.

Draw, I say. 
Preferably goalless, and preferably a red card or two would be nice, if I'm allowed to be greedy!

?

Edited by Mucker1884

55 minutes ago, Jortat said:

What score do we all want from the crucial match tomorrow to help our plight ?

I would be happy with a draw and hopefully we beat Peterborough on Saturday , and keep us right in the mix .

Lots of discussion about this already in this thread, so have put it all together.

There's going to be lots of matches that affect us between now and end of season, seems sensible to keep all the discussion here.