Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

3 hours ago, JfR said:

Does anyone remember the last time there was a big contentious (wrong) decision in a Championship playoff final? Seems typical that there hasn't seemed to have been one for years, and then when VAR is brought in to stop them there's two wrong decisions in the same game.

Well I did think McGinn fouled Roos but I doubt it would have been overturned on VAR.

11 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Well I did think McGinn fouled Roos but I doubt it would have been overturned on VAR.

Nah.  He was a 6 1/2 foot goalie who casually tried to collect a ball at chest height .  Similar goalie to Samba.  Huddersfield should have gone route one all day on top of him.  An inevitable mistake would have happened 

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Nah.  He was a 6 1/2 foot goalie who casually tried to collect a ball at chest height .  Similar goalie to Samba.  Huddersfield should have gone route one all day on top of him.  An inevitable mistake would have happened 

Sure no excuse for Roos dropping it. But there was contact from McGinn and you usually do give benefit of doubt to the keeper.

No complaints really except I don't think Villa could have complained either if it had been disallowed. McGinn has said he thought it would be. 

20 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Given the VAR use yesterday (or more the non-use), you can't help wonder what the officiating would have made of our 1994 final against those Leicester thugs. Probably "play on, nothing to see here".

18 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

?????????????????????

I feel pig sick over it no way they desevse it.

I hate forest even even even more now.

You mean your not part of the 5% who are happy Forest went up because its nice to see someone different go up/they're due a turn/ a club without parachute payments etc, very odd, etc .

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, 1of4 said:

What I find galling is having to watch another club get promoted, where the owner as used their connection with a foreign club to circumnavigate the rules imposed on all the other clubs.

Purely out of interest, do you actually have factual evidence of this?

By that I mean...Forest would have failed FFP by £x, if it wasnt for profit of £x on the sale of xxxx

Back to Derby. I appreciate you have little control over these matters (and CK is all you have left it seems), but realistically how worried are you?

The guys company doesn't seem to be making money, reportedly has cash flow problems, and he's already flying off the handle against fans who are asking legitimate questions?

I called him American Fawaz earlier this year but at least FAH had some real currency behind him. 

FUBkXaBWUAEgsPp.jpeg

cde172d2480c8709e4b54213241ee8a2.png

14 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Back to Derby. I appreciate you have little control over these matters (and CK is all you have left it seems), but realistically how worried are you?

The guys company doesn't seem to be making money, reportedly has cash flow problems, and he's already flying off the handle against fans who are asking legitimate questions?

I called him American Fawaz earlier this year but at least FAH had some real currency behind him. 

FUBkXaBWUAEgsPp.jpeg

Based on one glassdoor comment? Could be entirely fabricated due to a grievance. Not exactly bricking it. 

28 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

FUBkXaBWUAEgsPp.jpeg

Willing to bet that was a forest fan, the way they go on about the CEO's Twitter account and private jet

48 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

FUBkXaBWUAEgsPp.jpeg

He does sound like an arrogant Rick in that tweet though doesn't he...

4 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

He does sound like an arrogant Rick in that tweet though doesn't he...

Can't be more arrogant than Morris. If you read his other tweets at least he states that he will leave the footballing side to people 'who know what they're doing'

Just now, Rammy03 said:

Can't be more arrogant than Morris. If you read his other tweets at least he states that he will leave the footballing side to people 'who know what they're doing'

Yeah Mr Morris was proper smug wernt he

Even on that radio interview after the administration. Horrid human being. Almost as bad as Jamie Paterson 

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

FUBkXaBWUAEgsPp.jpeg

'Doesnt seem to be making money'

Has a private jet, sponsors high profile golf tournaments, is involved in Indy 500 and has proven funding of £100m

God I wish I didn't seem to be making money