Your Football Club Needs You...

Ellafella

This season is a great opportunity for us to establish the Rams as a club that not only has a great fans but gel the fans and the players as a group that is in it together. Basically we can go to every game as a FA-cup game and try to some giant killing. We are huge underdogs and with the fans attending we should get the players fired up for minute of every game.

3 hours ago, Charlotte Ram said:

FWIW 99% of Rams fans do not come on this forum or do twatter, so all the "clever" remarks will not affect their attitudes to the club. and anyone who is less than supportive on Saturday could well regret their negativity.

I think we need a poll on that. I would have put the figure at nearer 73.64%.

I've not made a comment on here for ages and watch this sad merrry-go-round, continue yeasr after this mess was forecast.

Sad thing is for me is that ten years of holding a season ticket - before that many other seasons, work and having kids permitting and previously owning a season ticket along with my parents in all the 60's and 70's years. Thus my claim of knowingly supporting the club since 1962; yet all this went out the window when this club could not be bothered to contact me or my sons to explain how we could use our paid season ticket games owed to us (From 2 seasons ago) to hack in gainst a new season ticket. Yet it's even worse, they didn't even contact me full stop.

THis club doesn't help itself.

I am in hosital so have an excuse not to go tomorrow. THis time though I didn't need it as this club offends me.

Edited by Lokidoki
spelling

As always, tomorrow we’ll be down to the 16/18k (maybe over stating it) loyal Rams fans. And I truly believe the atmosphere will be better for it. We saw it time and time gain at the BBG and we will at PP. Come on you ducking rams, tomorrow let’s lift the roof off, these lads deserve our full support and nothing less. We’ve got nothing to lose, everyone hates us and everyone has us relegated so no matter what the only ones who care about us win or lose is us. I love you Derby County and always will !!!!! COYR ?

3 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

As always, tomorrow we’ll be down to the 16/18k (maybe over stating it) loyal Rams fans. And I truly believe the atmosphere will be better for it. We saw it time and time gain at the BBG and we will at PP. Come on you ducking rams, tomorrow let’s lift the roof off, these lads deserve our full support and nothing less. We’ve got nothing to lose, everyone hates us and everyone has us relegated so no matter what the only ones who care about us win or lose is us. I love you Derby County and always will !!!!! COYR ?

Your loyalty is greatly appreciated by us half fans. We are very lucky to have you. Thank you.

15 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Aha I'll be going though to boo and hiss throughout the game to maintain my standing as the pantomime villain on here. 

I'll be there tomorrow and picking up tickets for Hull away as soon as they come out. Yes the club is being run shambolically and we've been run into the ground by Mel but I've got to go.  It's Derby... I've been going since I was 7 and I imagine I'll still be going until I'm 87 (assuming I make it that far). Starting to get excited now for the match and hopefully see us pick up a result. 

52 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Your loyalty is greatly appreciated by us half fans. We are very lucky to have you. Thank you.

Don’t worry Jeff Stelling will keep you up to date ????

8 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Don’t worry Jeff Stelling will keep you up to date ????

Not tomorrow he won’t. Beer afternoon with a few friends before roaring on the Lions.  Hope to see the RAMStv highlights package late tomorrow ‘as live’.  Then in here late on to join in all the fun and games.

8 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Not tomorrow he won’t. Beer afternoon with a few friends before roaring on the Lions.  Hope to see the RAMStv highlights package late tomorrow ‘as live’.  Then in here late on to join in all the fun and games.

You seem to know a lot about what Jeff Stelling will be doing today. Are you mates?