We need clarity

Big Trav

We need clarity from right at the top. Mel this is directed at you. We as supporters need to know wtf is going on at our club right now. We’ve got a ‘superstar’ manager that seems clueless and is publicly stating that his hands are tied with transfers. The season starts in 2 weeks and we haven’t made a single signing and still have 0 Center backs. The club feels in free fall and it’s down right disrespectfu but you don’t care because you know we the fans will still buy our tickets and merchandise. Either sort this poo out this season and sell a championship or good luck trying to sell a league 1 club for a twix and a Mars bar 

1 minute ago, BuckoBeast said:

Agree. No one has a clue what’s going on. Rooney is utterly useless. Think I’d even take Nigel Pearson back give them a dressing down. Squad is talentless 

I'm beginning to think that it is in fact Pearson hiding behind a Rooney mask,scooby doo style and he's here for his revenge...

The pre season's are spookily similar too!

What we need more than clarity is two centre halves (and a few other players).

The situation seems quite clear to me. We are under embargo and probably won't be out of it until after the transfer window closes; we are therefore limited to a few free transfers; the club is for sale and it doesn't seem like anybody wants to buy it. Whatever your opinion is of Rooney, his hands are obviously tied and I doubt Sir Alex Ferguson could do much with what we have. It is a mess. However, I'm not sure daily reports from the club confirming its a mess will do much good really. 

Rooney basically said even with the relaxed EFL embargo, it wouldn’t be possible to bring any players in as certain restrictions still remain. Though he wouldn’t discuss what exactly. Again stressed that he needs help from both inside and, if possible, outside the club.

4 minutes ago, Topram said:

Rooney basically said even with the relaxed EFL embargo, it wouldn’t be possible to bring any players in as certain restrictions still remain. Though he wouldn’t discuss what exactly. Again stressed that he needs help from both inside and, if possible, outside the club.

Well that could only be wages we can be allowed to pay then?

Won’t be long before theres protests at the ground. Not before or during a game but after. I’m worried for this club and the usual weekly stories don’t help. The last one being about Morris paying this months wages from bloody Nixon last weekend and talk sport on it everyday. These open letters just don’t cut it anymore. I hate protests like everyone but this might be the only way the clubs feel the force of how the fans feel. Obviously this is my opinion and I’m happy for people to be against it everyone is entitled to their opinion I just feel these open letters are ways for Pearce to do the usual garbage talk and dodge every question 

3 hours ago, Topram said:

If this is true why are we messing around with playing trialists that we won’t be signing?

Seems an odd thing to do.