We need clarity

Big Trav

11 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Actually to add to this, why are we giving Morrison game time over Sibley if Rooney says we aren’t signing anyone?

What’s going on?

He's posturing to try and get what he wants....fair enough but I don't think anything is going to help him out of this situation.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

Are we waiting until the August deadline to submit the accounts in the required format? 

They must have been done months ago ... in order to inform our legal team ... so, why not submit them now ...

That might bring some clarity.

30 minutes ago, Rampant said:

I'd much rather have a different manager too but this mess is mostly on Mel sadly. Rooney is in a hopeless situation and if he keeps us out of the bottom three he's done well. 

I’d go as far as to say he keeps us out of the bottom one it would be a miracle ?

50 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

Are we waiting until the August deadline to submit the accounts in the required format? 

They must have been done months ago ... in order to inform our legal team ... so, why not submit them now ...

That might bring some clarity.

Or it might just open another can of worms when they are submitted, if everything is in order then why wait.

17 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Or it might just open another can of worms when they are submitted, if everything is in order then why wait.

Yep! If we can sign four good players now - there's an argument for delaying the maggotty tin opening.

But, if we are not doing it, let's just get it over with. Find out the punishment as soon as possible?

I'm a great fan of burying my head in the sand and hoping problems will go away. But for a big business - they should probably use the sandy silicon to make some shiny new spectacles! And address the issues head-on!

7 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

Sooner the better.  He's been a bloody disaster for the club

I don’t know how many times you need to be told and by how many different people but, in case it has escaped your attention, he has been trying to “eff off” as you eloquently put it for well over 12 months now but finding someone daft enough, with enough money, to buy a struggling football club must be hard enough at the best of times let alone in the current climate.