Come on Derby get our season tickets out

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

Getting my ticket for the Man U game printed was difficult, having to get a ticket printed for every game is going to be a right pain in the arse. Why can't they issue a new card for those fans that had renewed last season.

This annoyed me too! Not sure why we can't just have them on phones as loads of people don't have printers (I'm lucky and use the one at work!)

53 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

They usually do. Not sure why they didn't for the friendly. I imagine it might come back for the season.

I hope so,the digital wallets make much more sense then sitting watching printers chugging away wasting paper and ink.

Which app did Derby use for theirs?

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

3 hours ago, angieram said:

Because that would be 8,000 emails per game. Whereas for each season ticket holder, it is 1 thing to do each game.

A) I’m sure they could automate it

B) Their making me do something, one of the works of a ST was not having to do something every game!

18 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I hope so,the digital wallets make much more sense then sitting watching printers chugging away wasting paper and ink.

Which app did Derby use for theirs?

And what happens if your phone goes wrong.

What happens if you lose your ticket, what happens if you lose your trousers.

I mean you can go on and on, but we have technology now and the club are looking to embrace that. 

It’s foolish to resist when the world is going digital. The longer you refuse to adapt, the more difficult you will find to adjust when you’re no longer given a choice.

Just now, David said:

I mean you can go on and on, but we have technology now and the club are looking to embrace that. 

It’s foolish to resist when the world is going digital. The longer you refuse to adapt, the more difficult you will find to adjust when you’re no longer given a choice.

I wouldn't want to be our club trying to decide anything these days. 

Between the dinosaurs, the sceptics and the naysayers they are on a road to nowhere!

5 hours ago, SunnyRam said:

Since when has not being able to go to a game if you are a season ticket holder meant you end up in credit? That's not the clubs fault if you can't go. 

This is a sensible and cautious approach by the club which also honours those supporters that committed to the 2021/22 season. 

I like the idea though. 

Derby County owes me back for my 2007 season ticket when I couldn't bring myself to go to most of the games. 

I've no particular issue with what they've done, in some way I like the flexibility because it means I can go to less home games and more away games, but it will be interesting to see what they charge in their "reduced rate". A £500 ST when spread across 23 home games is just under £22 per game. Keep it something around that then all well and good, but I'd be concerned about it rising sharply from there. 

53 minutes ago, David said:

I wont lose my trousers and my dad looks after my season ticket when I have finished with it once inside pp.

11 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Dear Mel.

My dog has ate my phone. Can I have a replacement phone please.

Yours…

Deano.

Even when people lost there season ticket small fee to have replace it.

But hardly breaking the bank is it.

But never ever lost my through thanks to my dad.

2 hours ago, David said:

I lost my trousers away at Cambridge in ‘84. Try telling that to the youngsters and they don’t believe you. 

On 12/07/2021 at 18:05, B4ev6is said:

Well all I am saying what I have seen same as you but masks wearing for me been major challenging and something I have not enjoyed but I have had both my jabs and I know what dangers are. But I do think borris needs to be more clear.

Even through I hate the masks but if they want me to continue to do so I will but even my mum has had enough of them she struggles to breath in them.

But like you wear by food and drink things how suppose to eat and drink stuff with out removing face covers.

Alright perhaps I miss understood stuff but for people like me with autism and any learning disability needs to be more clear.

Given your health situation B4, I would have thought that you might be exempt from having to wear a mask anyway. I totally agree with your comment about the complicated messages we are receiving. Many people are unsure about what to do and they don't have your issues. Keep safe and I hope you get your season ticket soon.