Come on Derby get our season tickets out

B4ev6is

9 minutes ago, Miggins said:

Given your health situation B4, I would have thought that you might be exempt from having to wear a mask anyway. I totally agree with your comment about the complicated messages we are receiving. Many people are unsure about what to do and they don't have your issues. Keep safe and I hope you get your season ticket soon.

I am exempted mate but I choose to weather a vicer rarely I wear a mask if I forget it.

My learning differcults and autism and asthma also make me exempted on those grounds.

34 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Haha , they were yours were they…..????

They’ll be back in ‘85!

Lets face it, who hasn’t gone on an away day and 18 hours later ended up in the blue note with no trousers on. Happened most weeks back then. That was when football was football and belts were just a distant dream. 

On 12/07/2021 at 19:16, B4ev6is said:

I already said I perhaps misunderstood but borris got clear in what he is saying.

I sent you message on PM you.

I just over excited that's all.

B4 ! I wish you could put your excitement in little bottles and share it with the rest of us! If you sold it you could make a fortune! ? Just remember, I suggested it first so you have to share any profits with me! ?

On 13/07/2021 at 12:25, Scott129 said:

I always think about this when it gets mentioned on the news or whatever.

I'm so glad I got out of retail a couple of years back. I was threatened/abused enough as it was, and I can only imagine some of the possible situations where a staff member tells someone to put a mask on.

I despair whenever I read notices in supermarkets asking customers to be kind and patient to staff and not to be abusive. What kind of society have we become?

Unfortnley this is world we live in I had some staff not very nice to me eathier I lady birds cake shop not long after all this took off I did not have my lanyard then but a lady was in front of me I went just have a look around her a staff member shouted at me I said sorry I  have learning differcults and autism I finding social distancing hard to do and still do even today she still nice to me.

8 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Jeremy Kyle has a lot to answer for. I swear morals and standards slipped during his tenure on daytime television. 

Don't know what has caused it, Pearl Ram. Jeremy Kyle didn't help. Kindness and compasssion are necessities in life, not luxuries. We won't survive without them.

2 minutes ago, Miggins said:

Don't know what has caused it, Pearl Ram. Jeremy Kyle didn't help. Kindness and compasssion are necessities in life, not luxuries. We won't survive without them.

Well *whispers* if there's no such thing as society it doesn't really matter. I'm alright Jack. ?

Finally!
An update!

... And a fair, decent, and sensible one at that, I'd say.  ??

As a 20/21 refugee, it appears that I will be afforded the opportunity to accept 23 x matchday tickets.  Fine by me.

The wording does leave a little to answer, as has already been touched upon.

I'd imagine if I missed any games during 21/22 due to holidays/work commitments/cold & wet Tuesdays in December etc, the opportunity would be lost, with no credits forwarded to cup games and/or 22/23.  Fair Do's.  Same as any other previous season then.

I'd also imagine that should I miss any games due to the club not being allowed to open, or restricted in such a way as to leave me ticketless, said credit would indeed be forwarded until such time as the club are once again able to offer me a seat (I'm assuming, of course, but no way can it be any other?)

I guess the one grey area is if I "choose" to miss a game(s) due to me being petrified of Covid?  Not so grey if I chose to miss them all, I guess, (Forward all credits to 22/23 please!) but if I'm only petrified on the aforementioned cold and wet Tuesday in December, or the Stoke game (on the day I travel back from Dorset, and wouldn't make it back in time!) what then?  Strictly speaking, I should still lose that credit of course... especially as I've just dobbed myself in on a world wide public forum! ?), but if fear is the given reason, I suspect the club may have to tread carefully, with regards as to how they deal with it?

I guess there's gonna need to be some small print to follow, but as updates go of late, this one is far more palatable than many recent ones!  

Right... need to stock up on printer cartridges at work... full colour only, for this loyal supporter!  Wooohooo!  ?

11 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Finally!
An update!

... And a fair, decent, and sensible one at that, I'd say.  ??

As a 20/21 refugee, it appears that I will be afforded the opportunity to accept 23 x matchday tickets.  Fine by me.

The wording does leave a little to answer, as has already been touched upon.

I'd imagine if I missed any games during 21/22 due to holidays/work commitments/cold & wet Tuesdays in December etc, the opportunity would be lost, with no credits forwarded to cup games and/or 22/23.  Fair Do's.  Same as any other previous season then.

I'd also imagine that should I miss any games due to the club not being allowed to open, or restricted in such a way as to leave me ticketless, said credit would indeed be forwarded until such time as the club are once again able to offer me a seat (I'm assuming, of course, but no way can it be any other?)

I guess the one grey area is if I "choose" to miss a game(s) due to me being petrified of Covid?  Not so grey if I chose to miss them all, I guess, (Forward all credits to 22/23 please!) but if I'm only petrified on the aforementioned cold and wet Tuesday in December, or the Stoke game (on the day I travel back from Dorset, and wouldn't make it back in time!) what then?  Strictly speaking, I should still lose that credit of course... especially as I've just dobbed myself in on a world wide public forum! ?), but if fear is the given reason, I suspect the club may have to tread carefully, with regards as to how they deal with it?

I guess there's gonna need to be some small print to follow, but as updates go of late, this one is far more palatable than many recent ones!  

Right... need to stock up on printer cartridges at work... full colour only, for this loyal supporter!  Wooohooo!  ?

My guess, which I don’t think is unreasonable, is that we’d only be entitled to a credit/refund if we were unable to attend due to restrictions. If the stadium is open but we chose not to go for any reason then that is our decision. I don’t think you can expect the club to start making subjective decisions as to whether or not to give a credit/refund based on the reason we gave for not attending. It’s a bit like holidays. If you’ve got two weeks booked abroad but choose not to go, even though you’re allowed to, because you’re personally concerned then you’d lose out. The best way the club can tread carefully would be to maintain a consistent policy as above. 

Maybe the only thing they could do is allow you to cancel your ST in full and receive a credit but not allow you to cancel on a game by game basis.

Edited by Tamworthram

16 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I wont lose my trousers and my dad looks after my season ticket when I have finished with it once inside pp.

I always used to say I’d never lose my trousers, then that one day, drink a little bit too much and they have vanished.

Happens to the best of us

36 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

My guess, which I don’t think is unreasonable, is that we’d only be entitled to a credit/refund if we were unable to attend due to restrictions. If the stadium is open but we chose not to go for any reason then that is our decision. I don’t think you can expect the club to start making subjective decisions as to whether or not to give a credit/refund based on the reason we gave for not attending. It’s a bit like holidays. If you’ve got two weeks booked abroad but choose not to go, even though you’re allowed to, because you’re personally concerned then you’d lose out. The best way the club can tread carefully would be to maintain a consistent policy as above. 

Maybe the only thing they could do is allow you to cancel your ST in full and receive a credit but not allow you to cancel on a game by game basis.

I'd agree with your comments re "subjective decisions" if we were talking about new purchases.

But there will be... and are... people out there who are currently thinking they may well wish to never attend a match again... or for some considerable time at least... purely because of Covid.
We have to remember these tickets were effectively bought either pre-Covid, or during very uncertain and confusing times when a lot of facts and findings were still yet to be discovered/proven/unproven/blah/blah/blah!

I'd suggest it's fair to say that Covid (and its effects on day to day life) has now dragged on much longer than many expected way back in the Spring of 2020, when a lot of these decisions and plans were considered, mooted, and acted upon. 
As DCFC themselves hinted at (rightly, imo) within their latest announcement, uncertainties most definitely remain!

I think the club will need to consider full refunds at some stage, for those that are (or claim to be!) too afraid to attend, purely due to Covid and the associated effects (Physically and mentally, I guess).

I guess my opinion is just a longer and less well-put version of your final sentence, which I totally agree with.  And I hasten to add, I have every faith that the club will do so, as and when the appropriate time comes.  ?

2 minutes ago, David said:

I always used to say I’d never lose my trousers, then that one day, drink a little bit too much and they have vanished.

My old ma used to say "Look after your trousers, and your trousers will look after you".

... No... not trousers... what the bloody hell was it? 

Ducked if I can remember now!  It was obviously a very long time ago.  She arrived in Heaven in '79!  RIP, Ma.  Luv yer!  xxx

The other thing is this is suggesting the 8000 ST’s want to go and as someone said, what if these ST holders don’t want to go because of Covid. My dad doesn’t want to go tomorrow because of Covid.

The bit that’s puzzling me - as of Monday, we don’t have any restrictions, and everyone (including me) is treating it like there will still be restrictions. There isn’t any on Monday...

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

The other thing is this is suggesting the 8000 ST’s want to go and as someone said, what if these ST holders don’t want to go because of Covid. My dad doesn’t want to go tomorrow because of Covid.

The bit that’s puzzling me - as of Monday, we don’t have any restrictions, and everyone (including me) is treating it like there will still be restrictions. There isn’t any on Monday...

But individual organisations can still make their own restrictions - LNER are asking people to wear masks whilst allowing strangers to sit next to each other, ditto London Transport and shops near me. DCFC are waiting for some guidance from the EFL I would guess and that may be to restrict attendances after Monday; they might restrict away fans to reduce travelling.  It is not going to be back to where we were on Monday and some will support it, some will complain about too much freedom and some will complain about too little freedom. Twas ever thus.

4 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

My old ma used to say "Look after your trousers, and your trousers will look after you".

... No... not trousers... what the bloody hell was it? 

Ducked if I can remember now!  It was obviously a very long time ago.  She arrived in Heaven in '79!  RIP, Ma.  Luv yer!  xxx

I thought it was "look after your broom". 

4 hours ago, David said:

Haven't lost mine, but someone did a poo in them once.