Come on Derby get our season tickets out

B4ev6is

2 minutes ago, superzak said:

This is not true...masks to be still worn in populated areas...to use the priministers analogy...if your on a train platform on your own there is no need to wear your mask...but if your on a packed underground a mask should be worn to protect yourself and also other people..

Well at wembly did you see anyone wearing masks no part from one person I saw.

But still they can ask you to wear one but no longer law for you to wear one.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

The government is asking people to use their common-sense.

To continue to ignore the dangers of getting Covid by not wearing a mask in crowded areas, such as trains, buses or stadium concourses, you're not only risking your own health, of which you have mentioned that youi have some problems, but many others who wish to stay safe.

Mask wearing is not going to  be mandatory, but is advised, which if we are sensible, then we may all be able to go about our lives in a more safe and secure manner. 

Edited by ThePrisoner
Removed offending sentence

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

The club like any other business can set the rules for who they allow to enter their premises. They could insisted eveyone had to wear a hazchem suit before they gained access to the ground, if they wished

The guidance for Mass participation events is to ask for proof of double jab or natural antibody certificate or proof they have recently tested negative. Anyone wanting a season ticket should get one of the first 2 as the 3 rd will need to renewed prior to every game. It was sensible by the club to wait for today’s announcement of guidance. Some thinking of buying may not be willing or able to fulfill the guidance if implemented by the club 

1 hour ago, ImARam2 said:

The government is asking people to use their common-sense.

To continue to ignore the dangers of getting Covid by not wearing a mask in crowded areas, such as trains, buses or stadium concourses, you're not only risking your own health, of which you have mentioned that youi have some problems, but many others who wish to stay safe.

Mask wearing is not going to  be mandatory, but is advised, which if we are sensible, then we may all be able to go about our lives in a more safe and secure manner. 

Well all I am saying what I have seen same as you but masks wearing for me been major challenging and something I have not enjoyed but I have had both my jabs and I know what dangers are. But I do think borris needs to be more clear.

Even through I hate the masks but if they want me to continue to do so I will but even my mum has had enough of them she struggles to breath in them.

But like you wear by food and drink things how suppose to eat and drink stuff with out removing face covers.

Alright perhaps I miss understood stuff but for people like me with autism and any learning disability needs to be more clear.

Edited by ThePrisoner
Edit quote

49 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

What categories are there mate? Thinking of getting my 1st one this year 

Good man and welcome aboard.

For some reason I can’t seem to attach the link. Just Google Derby County Season tickets 2020/21 and you’ll see what they were last season.

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Good man and welcome aboard.

For some reason I can’t seem to attach the link. Just Google Derby County Season tickets 2020/21 and you’ll see what they were last season.

Nice one buddy

But I just cant wait to renew mine

I just wish club will hurry and do it

46 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well all I am saying what I have seen same as you but masks wearing for me been major challenging and something I have not enjoyed but I have had both my jabs and I know what dangers are. But I do think borris needs to be more clear.

Even through I hate the masks but if they want me to continue to do so I will but even my mum has had enough of them she struggles to breath in them.

But like you wear by food and drink things how suppose to eat and drink stuff with out removing face covers.

Alright perhaps I miss understood stuff but for people like me with autism and any learning disability needs to be more clear.

B4 I completely understand the way you feel but public safety is paramount so the club must take things carefully. I lost a close friend to COVID this year - he contracted it from his son who had been to work (in a place where people are in close proximity to each other) and the pain his death has caused to his family, friends and our wider community has been heart rending. We all want to get back to PP but doing it safely is the most important thing. 

4 minutes ago, Jayram said:

B4 I completely understand the way you feel but public safety is paramount so the club must take things carefully. I lost a close friend to COVID this year - he contracted it from his son who had been to work (in a place where people are in close proximity to each other) and the pain his death has caused to his family, friends and our wider community has been heart rending. We all want to get back to PP but doing it safely is the most important thing. 

I also understand working in a very very public place I did not mean upset anyone but borris is sending confusing messages.

32 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Whilst we don’t all agree with B4 on many points, I think if you were more of a regular poster you’d understand why we tend to cut him a bit of slack rather than respond as you have.

My sincere apologies for that sentence.

However, the danger of people making statements on a social media platform, which are either incorrect or misleading, can cause a good deal of misunderstanding, and sometimes anger, especially if those statements are delivered during a crisis.

I understand B4 has autism, and his arguements can be somewhat mixed up, but surely even when a statement is so wrong, it must be pointed out that it is for the good of the majority that rules are in place to protect everyone, irrespectively that some people may find them awkward to adopt.

4 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

However, the danger of people making statements on a social media platform, which are either incorrect or misleading, can cause a good deal of misunderstanding, and sometimes anger, especially if those statements are delivered during a crisis.

I understand B4 has autism, and his arguements can be somewhat mixed up, but surely even when a statement is so wrong, it must be pointed out that it is for the good of the majority that rules are in place to protect everyone, irrespectively that some people may find them awkward to adopt.

I already said I perhaps misunderstood but borris got clear in what he is saying.

I sent you message on PM you.

I just over excited that's all.

28 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

I am sorry I ram I never ever ever meant to upset anyone but all these mixed messages really confusing but my heart felt sorry once more.

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am sorry I ram I never ever ever meant to upset anyone but all these mixed messages really confusing but my heart felt sorry once more.

People get confused mate it happens to everyone at some point.

Derby County are lucky to have such a passionate supporter in yourself, keep doing you kid.

I dont always agree with you but i hope you know my comments regarding the kit from last season in a certain colour you didnt like are tongue in cheek and i think you're ace! ? 

I just find it very strange that at a time when the club is so starved of money, a huge stream of revenue has not been opened by the club.

I'd happily pay full price with the risk of not being able to go to games and I wouldn't expect money back. And I know that other fans would too.

It seems that the club doesn't have the capacity to organise the logistics. 

14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I already said I perhaps misunderstood but borris got clear in what he is saying.

I sent you message on PM you.

I just over excited that's all.

What isn't clear?

Next Monday, you don't need to wear a mask anywhere. That's the law.

If you want to continue wearing a mask, you can, and they are encouraging you to do so, but its not a legal requirement.

That's crystal clear to me.

4 minutes ago, rammieib said:

What isn't clear?

Next Monday, you don't need to wear a mask anywhere. That's the law.

If you want to continue wearing a mask, you can, and they are encouraging you to do so, but its not a legal requirement.

That's crystal clear to me.

If an organisation deems it necessary then they can insist on customers wearing masks ie airlines. 
It’s still unclear to some but will become clearer over the next week or two.

7 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

If an organisation deems it necessary then they can insist on customers wearing masks ie airlines. 
It’s still unclear to some but will become clearer over the next week or two.

Typical though, leave it to the 'customer service staff' to have to deal with enforcing any company policy.