Come on Derby get our season tickets out

B4ev6is

7 hours ago, rammieib said:

The other thing is this is suggesting the 8000 ST’s want to go and as someone said, what if these ST holders don’t want to go because of Covid. My dad doesn’t want to go tomorrow because of Covid.

The bit that’s puzzling me - as of Monday, we don’t have any restrictions, and everyone (including me) is treating it like there will still be restrictions. There isn’t any on Monday...

Tell your dad to be brave and go dont let cov19 win and face fear head on.

Somethings not right , this announcement about STS doesnt sit right with me at the moment , as far as i can tell we seem to be the only club in the Champ not to be selling season tickets , i can only assume that is down to 2 things either we are teetering on the edge of a very big financial meltdown or God willing a takeover , the rubbish about potential lockdowns and fans missing out is a smokescreen to me

I believe the delay is because the takeover is imminent  and selling season tickets is being left to the new ownership group. 

it also allows the ticket office staff to remain on furlow a little longer 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Tell your dad to be brave and go dont let cov19 win and face fear head on.

Don’t you have a fear of the colour pink??

thinking think GIF by You Need a Budget (YNAB)

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Got to respect peoples decisions. he's 80, has low immune system, why take the risk. 

I did not know your dad was 80 mate but still I just feel if let cov19 win then it has won.

But I do get he must be scacred to death of it but I cant get my mum to see a film with me. As just dont feel save.

So now the government are saying that potentially post September they will demand that you must be double jabbed to be at a large event.  That being an event over 16k.

Therefore I would say its quite wise for Derby not to have season tickets on sale at this stage I order that whatever rules are in place can be adhered to without the need to suck a load of cash back out of the business.

The admin burden alone of ensuring that is adhered to is surely prohibitively expensive for clubs!?!

1 hour ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

So now the government are saying that potentially post September they will demand that you must be double jabbed to be at a large event.  That being an event over 16k

This will exclude a lot of younger fans who (like my son) has had a season ticket and not missed a home game in about 10 years 

8 hours ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

He’s not 16 till August, way down on the list

Are under 18s part of it? I've not taken much notice as we're too far from PP and my disco days are long gone! ? Bit harsh if so, but this govt's making stuff up (literally) as it goes along.

44 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

this govt's making stuff up (literally) as it goes along.

Which makes it understandable why the club have taken this approach.

Had we started to sell season tickets when the restrictions being lifted were announced, the club could now face having to deal with refunds for those that have decided against having the vaccine.

All these theories of us going into admin, takeover close yet it’s more than likely just a case of knowing this government can flip the script, even take a U turn in 48hrs.

Sensible approach to sell individual tickets. 

1 minute ago, David said:

Which makes it understandable why the club have taken this approach.

Had we started to sell season tickets when the restrictions being lifted were announced, the club could now face having to deal with refunds for those that have decided against having the vaccine.

All these theories of us going into admin, takeover close yet it’s more than likely just a case of knowing this government can flip the script, even take a U turn in 48hrs.

Sensible approach to sell individual tickets. 

I also think it is a sensible approach despite Derby being the only club doing it - currently 

3 minutes ago, David said:

Are we really? Haven’t looked. Does surprise me if that’s the case. 

That’s what I have been reading with most other supporter groups staggered that we aren’t doing so with our apparent publicity enacted poverty