Come on Derby get our season tickets out

B4ev6is

20 minutes ago, superzak said:

They probably do not know what the capacity of P.P is going to be set at...the tightness of the concourse and toilets means not a full house i should think..

Depends. If the rules on social distancing are removed, as expected, then the tightness of the concourse and toilets wouldn’t come into play would it? You might also find fewer people congregate in the concourse as a precaution.

From a purely selfish point of view, I’d be happy if they stopped serving food and drink inside as that causes a lot of congestion but, I can’t see it happening and, as I say, I’m being selfish as I never buy anything. 

29 minutes ago, superzak said:

They probably do not know what the capacity of P.P is going to be set at...the tightness of the concourse and toilets means not a full house i should think..

It’s expected that today Boris will announce a “complete” lifting of restrictions next Monday. If/when this happens, the club will be able to sell the ground at full capacity. Id be season tickets still aren’t released after the speech. 

41 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

It’s expected that today Boris will announce a “complete” lifting of restrictions next Monday. If/when this happens, the club will be able to sell the ground at full capacity. Id be season tickets still aren’t released after the speech. 

Agreed - I think before Thursday we will see the ST announcements.

The release of the restrictions on the 19th July still needs to be formally ratified, so technically its not official yet that we get our freedoms back.

I'm sure the club is ready to press the go button on this, hopefully just after they press the 'send' button to companies house.

2 hours ago, superzak said:

After 19th there will no social distancing so no need mark out thing and stadiums be full capacity mate.

38 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

After 19th there will no social distancing so no need mark out thing and stadiums be full capacity mate.

I believe the government will still include some restrictions, such as wearing masks when entering/leaving venues, such as cinemas, theatres & sports stadiums, but once you are in place, then the masks may be removed.

There may also be, for maybe upto 6 months, some sort of entry 'passport' to these venues, to prove that you have had the vaccine jabs. Let's see what Boris J. has to say later today.

19 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

I believe the government will still include some restrictions, such as wearing masks when entering/leaving venues, such as cinemas, theatres & sports stadiums, but once you are in place, then the masks may be removed.

There may also be, for maybe upto 6 months, some sort of entry 'passport' to these venues, to prove that you have had the vaccine jabs. Let's see what Boris J. has to say later today.

Nope all that is going after 19th july final we can get rid of the masks.

When season tickets come out I wonder if it will have what happens when covid continues to intervene with fixtures - for example Derbyshire cricket today being abandoned due to one player testing positive and most of the squad having to self isolate, let’s say there will be 30,000 people due to attend Derby /Forest in August but the game is postponed early on the Saturday morning due to a player being positive affecting the whole squad and bearing in mind if we do have 100,000 a day testing positive as is expected - I can only see a big mess coming - sadly - unless there is a better way?

Just now, Tamworthram said:

Obviously depends on what category you’re talking about. 

A better question is, by how much do we think they will go up? I would guess by anything up to 10%

What categories are there mate? Thinking of getting my 1st one this year 

33 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Nope all that is going after 19th july final we can get rid of the masks.

This is not true...masks to be still worn in populated areas...to use the priministers analogy...if your on a train platform on your own there is no need to wear your mask...but if your on a packed underground a mask should be worn to protect yourself and also other people..

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

They already said after august 16th even if some has cov19 they will no longer need to self isolate at all.

July the 1st 1916 over 100,000 men climbed from the safety of muddy trenches at the behest of a whistle blast administered by  "those in charge".

19,240 didn't see another sunrise. 

The cavalier attitude doesn't always pay dividends....