Come on Derby get our season tickets out

B4ev6is

9 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I think there is one important correction unless I’m reading the announcement incorrectly.

Doesn’t it say tickets will be free of charge to 20/21 season ticket holders?

That’s what I read 

1 hour ago, DantheRam90 said:

I have had to email the club. As it doesn't mention anything about the Rams Squad Membership Season Tickets. I bought one for my lad last season for the 20/21 season, which came with the free season ticket. So would imagine this would be honoured a long with normal season ticket holder?

I have emailed them about this too as the membership got refunded too. Works out at £1.30 a game if you have to 'buy' the ticket.

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I have emailed them about this too as the membership got refunded too. Works out at £1.30 a game if you have to 'buy' the ticket.

I never even got refunded on mine? I imagine if yours got refunded the squad membership you bought is no longer valid.

Just now, Sparkle said:

I go to the matches with a guy who lives on his own (73 years old ) but has a season ticket ( even for last season 20/21) but does not have the internet, no broadband no mobile phone - how is he supposed to get into the matches he has paid for? 

Well he's got this friend who posts onto Derby forums for him who could maybe assist?

20 minutes ago, DantheRam90 said:

I never even got refunded on mine? I imagine if yours got refunded the squad membership you bought is no longer valid.

There was no option for a refund they just processed it but the seat is still reserved

14 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I go to the matches with a guy who lives on his own (73 years old ) but has a season ticket ( even for last season 20/21) but does not have the internet, no broadband no mobile phone - how is he supposed to get into the matches he has paid for? 

He's gonna have to get a mobile phone soon, all these credit card/financial transactions that require a security code, sent to mobile, to be entered.

Maybe you could encourage him to get a PAYG one and show him the ropes? #COYR

Edited by RoyMac5

It seems a relatively fair and reasonable thing to be doing by the club. It would be very easy to put the season tickets on sale and then be caught in another mess if lockdown or restrictions on large gatherings are put into place again. For instance if we sold 15,000 season tickets but then there was a restriction of 5,000 people gathering at sporting events what would the club do? draw a lottery? allow certain fans to certain games on a rotational basis? Whatever happens you'll have a lot of unhappy supporters that could do a lot of damage to the club's reputation. 

Yes, I'd love to purchase a season ticket now and i get people are frustrated but patience is the best course of action. If Covid has taught us anything it should be patience and realising that just because we desperately want something it doesn't mean that we have the right to it. Hopefully, given the increased vaccination programme and the relative safety of outdoor events being conducted it will ensure that we can all be attending Pride Park again regularly. 

Getting my ticket for the Man U game printed was difficult, having to get a ticket printed for every game is going to be a right pain in the arse. Why can't they issue a new card for those fans that had renewed last season.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Of course but the post I was replying to was misleading implied you’d still have to buy a ticket which, isn’t really correct unless you want to be really pedantic.

I put buy in quotes - meaning that you don't pay for them. Perhaps I should have put claim, instead.

Apologies for being misleading.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

If he is part of a supporters club I would go to the branch, I will be offering help to any of our branch members that need it..... 

I am also sure that if he called the ticket office they would be able to reserve his seat over the phone and possibly pick up a ticket on the day. If that isn't possible  ask for information on golden rams... they are great and i am sure would be happy to help with something like this they are there to help and support our elderly supporters after all. 

But if he goes with you other option would be for you to do it for him?