Festival and Gig Tickets

Bob Mash

9 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Various blasts from the past at the moment.

Had Morrissey at the Hammersmith Apollo which was an absolutely brilliant night. Next up it's the Inspirals at Shepherd's Bush, and then just bought Interpol tickets for Somerset House.

Sounds like a brilliant lineup!

On 26/03/2023 at 10:39, leamram said:

lets just say there would of been plenty of room for you mate 

Great shame. I go to lots of gigs in Brighton, and have seen loads of very good bands, with a lot of original ideas and music, play to 50 people or less. Whilst I come away slightly disappointed, only for my loss of an atmosphere, it does often occur to me how soul destroying  it must be to play so well to so few.

On 25/03/2023 at 22:53, Stagtime said:

Not down in Melbourne mate, only for us Queenslanders. Victoria bitter down this way.

Always confused me, that stuff. Victoria Bitter is a lager - now mentally filed alongside 'Black IPA' as a schizophrenic beer.

On 27/03/2023 at 19:41, i-Ram said:

Great shame. I go to lots of gigs in Brighton, and have seen loads of very good bands, with a lot of original ideas and music, play to 50 people or less. Whilst I come away slightly disappointed, only for my loss of an atmosphere, it does often occur to me how soul destroying  it must be to play so well to so few.

It can be, but you never know who out of that 50 watching who could become a massive fan or lead to other gigs or opportunities.

Also, there's always a decent gig around the corner, it's all the joy of being in a originals band

I also did a podcast about our music a few weeks ago if anyone is interested.

Edited by leamram

12 minutes ago, leamram said:

It can be, but you never know who out of that 50 watching who could become a massive fan or lead to other gigs or opportunities.

Also, there's always a decent gig around the corner, it's all the joy of being in a originals band

I also did a podcast about our music a few weeks ago if anyone is interested.

Once did a gig at The Vic Inn in Derby to the soundman and his dog. Was absolutely soul destroying. Finished us as a band. Which is a shame as we were doing the sort of things The Darkness did just before they hit the big time.  Done plenty of gigs where we may as well have not been there due to the audience not giving a fig. Some you win, some you lose. But even if one person turns up, you still got to give it your best as you never know!

Played some gigs I will never forget, plenty I would love to forget!

8 hours ago, BondJovi said:

Once did a gig at The Vic Inn in Derby to the soundman and his dog. Was absolutely soul destroying. Finished us as a band. Which is a shame as we were doing the sort of things The Darkness did just before they hit the big time.  Done plenty of gigs where we may as well have not been there due to the audience not giving a fig. Some you win, some you lose. But even if one person turns up, you still got to give it your best as you never know!

Played some gigs I will never forget, plenty I would love to forget!

If only you’d left the d off your name 😊

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/05/2023 at 10:00, Premier ram said:

Got my Glastonbury tickets for this year , also purchased tickets to see Madness in December, Depeche Mode next month and James in July

Love Glasto but we've not been for a few years now. Next year there'll be a load of us heading there but I hate the stress of the ticket booking thing. 20 of you all on speed dial then as soon as one gets through, the mad scramble to share details. 

The only ones we're looking at at this summer are Shambala and NAAS down Brizzle way, the latter already booked.

Edited by 86 Hair Islands