Festival and Gig Tickets

Bob Mash

my mate bought download weekend tickets in advance... hes regretting it now. line up is garbage. 

Last festival i went to was because my band was playing. Bloodstock

Jamming Rock N Roll GIF by Foo Fighters

• 2 weeks later...

Elvana on Sat night was great fun. 

Next up is Springsteen in Cardiff, which is turning into one bloomin  expensive night out. 

I could've had a week abroad for the same outlay.

18 minutes ago, Rev said:

Elvana on Sat night was great fun. 

Next up is Springsteen in Cardiff, which is turning into one bloomin  expensive night out. 

I could've had a week abroad for the same outlay.

Saw Springsteen at Wembley in 85 and I'd recommend getting some pre-show carbs down you, as he'll play for 3 hours at least. They stopped for about 20 minutes to change clothes as Springsteen especially, was soaked in sweat. Honestly, I hadn't realised I was a fan at that tender age, but after watching him and the E-Street Band belting out song after song, it's safe to say I was a convert. My uncle was his head roadie at the time, which is how I ended up there in the first place. Now that was a day (and a night) I'll never forget 🤪 

Must be some on here with Wembley gig experience!

I'm assuming there's a strict cut off time. If there til the bitter end, is there still time to get back to that station at the end of Wembley (Olympic) way? 

I need to get back to Euston/ St Pancras area. I remember the chaos after the play off finals, as they hold everyone back to stop the station overcrowding. But at that time of day, it doesn't really matter, you just wait your turn. At night though, not sure when the trains stop. 

On 01/04/2024 at 12:28, ketteringram said:

I'm assuming there's a strict cut off time. If there til the bitter end, is there still time to get back to that station at the end of Wembley (Olympic) way? 

I need to get back to Euston/ St Pancras area. I remember the chaos after the play off finals, as they hold everyone back to stop the station overcrowding. But at that time of day, it doesn't really matter, you just wait your turn. At night though, not sure when the trains stop. 

Think the last train is about 1/2am from Wembley Park tube.

On 01/04/2024 at 12:28, ketteringram said:

Might be worth walking up to Wembley Central and getting the overland back to Euston. I've gone there after playoff finals and relatively quiet.