Get him gone.

Rev

18 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Do you think Luton’s and Coventry’s squads are stronger?

I’m not comparing.

You want Rooney gone .

I am saying it’s not all his fault .

We could argue the toss at infinitam but it won’t change anything.

If we go down the club will be as culpable as Rooney .

End of the day we won’t have been good enough over 46 games .

The players take some responsibility how much I don’t know and I suggest neither do you .

I know one thing it won’t be me or you responsible as we have no influence at DCFC .

Its a very sad state of affairs.

Having said that we could still stay up.

Rooney is answerable to the owners and they will decide the way forward no one else. .

Fans can put pressure on owners of clubs like they did with the ESL  but Derby County are in a predicament and I hope we get out of it. 

Edited by Curtains

Just now, Curtains said:

I’m not comparing.

You want Rooney gone .

The players take some responsibility how much I don’t know and I suggest neither do you .

I know one thing it won’t be me or you responsible as we have no influence at DCFC .

Rooney is answerable to the owners and they will decide the way forward no one else. .

Fans can put pressure on owners of clubs like they did with the ESL  but Derby County are in a predicament and I hope we get out of it. 

❤️??

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

I’m not comparing.

You want Rooney gone .

It’s not all Rooney’s fault, he took over at an incredibly challenging time but in football Managers are judged on performances and results, just like Cocu was. He lost his job and equally so should Rooney...

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

It’s not all Rooney’s fault, he took over at an incredibly challenging time but in football Managers are judged on performances and results, just like Cocu was. He lost his job and equally so should Rooney...

Cocu left Rooney with a great squad of players, too true.

25 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I hate all this .

I want to back the players and Present manager and the club but also don’t like we are in the league .

I want us to stay in the Championship and whatever it takes needs to be done .

The next couple of weeks are critical for this club .

I will back any decision the club makes .

I have no concept of what is going on behind the scenes to prepare and motivate the players .

All I want is the best for DCFC and I don’t want to criticize Manager and players and owner I’m sure they are doing their best in difficult times 

Hoping we stay up .

21 minutes ago, Dinnitdough said:

Hehe I agree, but again, not even Gordon Ramsey could cook up a winner with the poo we have in the pantry.

Need to find a chef who can then, Robbins at Coventry is very creative in the kitchen and the Manager at Luton has just gained a Michelin star, both with similar ingredients to our chef...

10 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Need to find a chef who can then, Robbins at Coventry is very creative in the kitchen and the Manager at Luton has just gained a Michelin star, both with similar ingredients to our chef...

Although Luton only have 4 more points than Derby during Rooneys reign so they must still be quite shyte lol

If people wanted cocu gone because of the beginning of the season then Rooney's last 13 games must also be enough to show him the door.  6 points from 13 games and losing the last 5 just is not good enough. We look utterly clueless on the pitch and completely unable to adapt during the match when necessary to deal with the opposition. 

The management and players should be heavily criticised for the absolute mess they've both led us into and should really be offering public apologies to the fans for this. So should Mel Morris for allowing this nightmare of an appointment.  Ultimately, Rooney is an unqualified ex-player who looks, sounds and is completely out of his depth. Whether we survive or not the first thing that should be done is that he's booted out this club so he can try somewhere else. 

Rooney asked for the job, and was a first team regular, so presumably he knew what they were capable of. 

Did he not understand the weaknesses of the team? His defenders on here are using the weak playing personnel to justify him remaining as manager, but that would mean he took over but didn't realise the team was so weak. Or did he fancy taking on the manager job knowing that the team maybe isn't capable of doing enough to stay up? 

He brought in 5 loans, so it's not like he has had no influence over the playing staff. 

Lampard's loans were more effective. Perhaps Frank had better contacts in the game, due to him being a legend from a top premiership team with a fantastic record of playing for England. Wayne can't match that, can he?