v Preston North End (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

I need to be there to get some of this anger out hurling abuse at them from the stands I’m sat on the sofa boiling at the tele, might go kick the neighbours cat, and I like cats! 

Give me a bell I’ll nip round and fill the family in. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'm running out of words that can make it past the profanity filter to describe this absolute shower of poo. 

For thrm to vomit up a performance like that tonight is bordering on gross misconduct. 

Tossers the lot of 'em. 

Can you take this pain away @JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta, if we get relegated you at the very least have to eat a pair of your best Sunday shoes? ?

We can at least all have something to look forward to!

1 minute ago, Sprrms1983 said:

I joked with some friends a couple of months ago that Sheffield Wednesday last game of the season would be winner stays up, it's sad but on tonight's results it's a distinct possibility

You might be right. Only it would be Sheffield Wednesday or Rotherham that will stay up at this rate

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Mel Morris will go down as one of the worst owners we've ever had. I don't care if his heart is in the right place. He bought us one game before a playoff final, and will leave us relegated to league one. Disgrace. 

Yep. Every single spend was to make his ego feel better. If he'd really cared he'd have considered what might happen if things went wrong. He was in charge and wanted the plaudits - well there are NONE.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Has more quality with a football still though on a pitch 

Does he because he didn't show an ounce of that this season and was a complete liability for the most part.

One of the main reasons we saw an performance uplift is that he stopped playing

3 minutes ago, Sprrms1983 said:

I joked with some friends a couple of months ago that Sheffield Wednesday last game of the season would be winner stays up, it's sad but on tonight's results it's a distinct possibility

Err no! Rotherham will be above us by then...that match will decide who finished 2nd from bottom..us obvs.

3 minutes ago, Sprrms1983 said:

It's also a very distinct possibility that we are both down by then and it's a dead rubber

Archived