v Preston North End (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Rooney has turned out to be absolute (and I'm sorry about this Wayne's loyal supporters,I really am,I wanted it to be much better) toss as a manager/coach...we can't defend or attack and our midfield us completely meaningless.

Together with rosenior and the other 900 members of staff they have managed to drag a desperately average set of players even further down the competency table into being absolutely and completely useless as individual players and as a team.

He sadly has to go,there are still 9 points up for grabs and it's vital we have a complete change of management to have any chance whatsoever of getting any of them....otherwise it's the drop from which we will take years to recover from.

Rooney's time,once he has more experience may well come somewhere but it's not here and it's not now.

I genuinely wonder what goes on in training.

Just now, 66DegreesNorth said:

Not sure on the financial logistics are on paying up Rooney, but looking at the whole PR saga of Mel, he has to pull the trigger one more time, no matter how expensive it is. Pay for your mistake Mr Morris, maybe, just maybe Mac can get us out of this one.

Put him on gardening leave, no where near our club

Archived