v Preston North End (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Archied said:

ive stood be mel Morris since day one and feel sorry for him as everything he’s touched at Derby has turned to crap but he has to take responsibility for this season’s debacle 

Only this season? ?

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Can understand he might be. These are the same players that looked unlucky to lose against Blackburn. Are they really? WTF are they doing?! Good experience for Rooney, something to learn that can't be got from books. Can't think he'd want to keep more than 20% of our current squad!

please don't trot out this nonsense tonight 

A multi millionaire having a crack at management is dragging us into the third division where we'll likely be for a long time.

Early retirement beckons, which I can't knock him for, good luck to him, but the damage this experiment/commercial embarrassment will have done to our club will be his legacy.

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

please don't trot out this nonsense tonight 

You think that performance was the managers fault? That could have been Mac or Clough or Cocu or Pep! That lot were the same players that looked good against Norwich! duck them they froze, chickened out.

Only good thing to come out of this is that Rooney is putting a metaphorical shotgun into the dim witted mouth of his nebulous management career and increasingly likely he will just swan around old Trafford on ESL nights being Wayne Rooney and I'll never have to trouble my feble brain with him again.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

You think that performance was the managers fault? That could have been Mac or Clough or Cocu or Pep! That lot were the same players that looked good against Norwich! duck them they froze, chickened out.

we created duck all apart from set pieces and we've been close to the bottom of the form table for the past dozen games now! tonight is just the cherry on top of the awful sundae that Rooney and his clueless coaching staff have come up with 

Just now, BramcoteRam84 said:

His predictions about Max Bird and Lee Buchanan will come right. They are outstanding prospects - just probably won’t be with us

I thought that but do we just kid ourselves because we as fans really want to see our young players do well? Are they just average players who will become L1/Champ players? I’m not against these lads in anyway but after this season I feel a bit stung for getting a bit carried away by the promise of youth. 

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

You must be seeing something that I'm not

They are very average players. If they played for Huddersfield you wouldn’t even know they existed.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Roy, surely you must accept now that Rooney has got to go? 

Archived