v Preston North End (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that was an absolute disgrace. No other words for it. Championship status on the line and you can’t even put up a fight. No player out there deserves to have that badge on their shirt. Should be ashamed of themselves, getting paid to “perform” like that! They can all duck off for all I care, and take Rooney will them. He’s utterly incompetent, unqualified, and has been a stain on this club ever since he arrived. And then there’s Mel Morris. Worst chairman of Derby County in a long time. Brought this club to its absolute knees. Every single one of them. Get. Out. Of. Our. Club.

Rooney and Mel must be the only people happy to be in a pandemic. There would be riots if fans were allowed in. 

Rooney should walk and put OUR club before himself but there is 0 chance his ego would allow that. 

The fan base and feeling towards the owner, manager and even now the players is becoming toxic. There is no way coming back from this at the minute. 

The manner of the defeat is the most concerning part. Biggest game of season so far and they turn in one of the worst performances. Gutless, no heart no fight. I’m ducking distraught at that defeat. 

We will not win another point this season playing like that. We could finish second bottom at this rate. 

I’ve lost all hope after that. We need something drastic, we need a miracle to turn this around. 

Couldn’t care less if Rooney if sacked tonight. He won’t be 

Deserve to go down, players are awful and the management team is clueless. Embarrassing but expected. Let’s hope we beat Brum but I can’t see it 

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Blame the players not the manager. Very poor. 

Blame the owner he brought us into this season without a goal scorer due the utter stupidity of throwing a fortune at the wrong players at the wrong time.  Now he is trying to sell us to any travelling salesman just to get out.

Abysmal. Absolutely abysmal.

Jamie Ward hit the nail on the head on Radio Derby just now.

The people who work behind the scenes are the ones I feel for the most. There will be mass redundancies/pay cuts when we go down.

The reaction when the 3rd goal went in told you everything you needed to know about this set of players. Pathetic.

Rooney and his staff have to go tonight.

2 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Blame the players not the manager. Very poor. 

Yeah the ones that at least want to show effort are let down by the talentless can't be bothereds. I don't care what plaudids you want to give him, but what the duck is Bird doing in midfield? There's no drive, no commitment, nothing.

1 minute ago, Heisenberg said:

Abysmal. Absolutely abysmal.

Jamie Ward hit the nail on the head on Radio Derby just now.

The people who work behind the scenes are the ones I feel for the most. There will be mass redundancies/pay cuts when we go down.

The reaction when the 3rd goal went in told you everything you needed to know about this set of players. Pathetic.

Rooney and his staff have to go tonight.

Do we still have anybody in charge to sack him?

3 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

The manner of the defeat is the most concerning part. Biggest game of season so far and they turn in one of the worst performances. Gutless, no heart no fight. I’m ducking distraught at that defeat. 

We will not win another point this season playing like that. We could finish second bottom at this rate. 

I’ve lost all hope after that. We need something drastic, we need a miracle to turn this around. 

Couldn’t care less if Rooney if sacked tonight. He won’t be 

'Must win' said the manager. What a twit.

Archived