Relegation watch

Spanish

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

Today’s results have been far from ideal, but thank god Bristol City equalised, and to a lesser extent, Swansea.

Sheffield Wednesday are very unlikely to catch us now, nor are Wycombe. So it’s a straight battle to stay away from that 22nd place.

We might be benefited by the increased chance of Swansea & Sheffield Wednesday having nothing to play for by the time we play them. That’s the hope I’m clinging on to anyway.

Time                   %chance of relegation

friday 6pm.                25

friday 8pm.                32.5

sat 3pm (riphrh).       36.25

3 hours ago, JfR said:

The hope I'm clinging to is that because Sheffield Wednesday have so many players out of contract at the end of the season (Transfermarkt has it as 15 senior players) they might half-arse it against us so as not to risk getting injured before the summer.

According to my Wednesdayite next door neighbour they’ve been doing that for weeks

1 hour ago, Coneheadjohn said:

A collection of nightmare scenarios.

Wendies send us down and keep Rotherham up on the last day ?.

Keogh leading the Huddersfield players on a marathon conga before getting a taxi home provided by the club wearing his seatbelt.

And Bennett pops home to see his family and spots smoke coming out of Greggs at Pride Park. He calls the fire brigade immediately and the fire is put out, just before igniting a barrel of dynamite, which would have burnt the ground down.

16 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

And Bennett pops home to see his family and spots smoke coming out of Greggs at Pride Park. He calls the fire brigade immediately and the fire is put out, just before igniting a barrel of dynamite, which would have burnt the ground down.

Ah the much maligned Rowett who has a load of League one players, our cast offs and Wallace whose pretty decent in 9th place.

Glad he's not here anymore.

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. Any word on where Marriott is?

Can tell you he was stood a few feet away from me on Pride Park, in his trackies and complete with energy drink, Wednesday afternoon; looked every inch an athlete, so he’d probably been doing fitness work.

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Ah the much maligned Rowett who has a load of League one players, our cast offs and Wallace whose pretty decent in 9th place.

Glad he's not here anymore.

Apart from being a donut and snaking it to Stoke, oh and Will Hughes, I liked Rowett. Would have him back in a heartbeat. Would be ideal in our current situation. Never going to happen - desperate times. 

7 minutes ago, enachops said:

Apart from being a donut and snaking it to Stoke, oh and Will Hughes, I liked Rowett. Would have him back in a heartbeat. Would be ideal in our current situation. Never going to happen - desperate times. 

Not for me...