Relegation watch

Spanish

11 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

It’s in our hands, how much does the management and squad want it?! We have no other option than to stand up and be counted. It’s on the Management and the players that are selected to prevent relegation, professional and personal pride is in question. 
Who has the whatsits to drag us out of the mess in essence they are all responsible for. 
It’s a shame we haven’t been allowed to attend matches, I feel the situation would have been pointed out far sterner than it has without us there. 
Nobody can have any doubt whatsoever of our impact as the 12th man on evidence of the last 12 months. It would’ve played out so differently with us there. ?

well it isn't but I cant be ar5ed to explain it.  Looking increasing like us or rovrum but that has been on the cards for weeks.  Still a few more twists and turns

Just reviewed all of the remaining fixtures and done my predictions. Are you all sitting comfortably...based on the Bluenoses winning at Rotherham tomorrow, I predict Rotherham to end on 48 points. With probably maintaining their better GD that means we need to win 2 of our 4 remaining games to get to 49 points to stay up...all of the other teams around us will end with 50 points plus so are out of the picture. I see it as a straight fight between us and Rotherham as to who stays up. Can we get those two wins, as my sister used to say....'I have me doubts'......

32 minutes ago, Rampage said:

4 points from 11 games is not a blip. We are relegation material. We need Rotherham to lose three in a row, which is not going to happen. Other teams with players not as good as ours on paper are doing better than us. 

After Birmingham Rotherham have Middlesbrough (they seem to have given up), Brentford and Barnsley. So, three defeats in a row is possible.

1 minute ago, Coneheadjohn said:

A collection of nightmare scenarios.

Wendies send us down and keep Rotherham up on the last day ?.

Keogh leading the Huddersfield players on a marathon conga before getting a taxi home provided by the club wearing his seatbelt.

there are possibilities and there are probabilities.  Wendy are gone I think

5 minutes ago, superzak said:

By the Sheffield wed game of course we could already be relegated...I always think we will escape by the skin of our teeth...this time I'm not so sure.

I am just hoping my prediction of Rotherham picking up 9 points from their remaining games is inaccurate and that we only need a couple of draws to stay up but I am struggling to convince myself....

10 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Win our next 2 games which is possible then i think that makes us safe

Yes, 2 wins should do it and it doesn’t matter against who either...I just think when push comes to shove, both Brum and Sheff We’d are currently playing better than us. We might well need a win at Preston...

1 hour ago, JfR said:

The hope I'm clinging to is that because Sheffield Wednesday have so many players out of contract at the end of the season (Transfermarkt has it as 15 senior players) they might half-arse it against us so as not to risk getting injured before the summer.

Maybe we'll scrape a point then 

3 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

We need at least 4 points from the next two games. Doesn’t matter which way around they come but anything less, we might as well kiss goodbye to the Championship. 

I say this with the thought we will beat Sheff Wed too. We will need more than 6 points to stay in this league. 

I don’t think so, 2 wins and 49 puts would do it but I am not convinced we will get them...