Relegation watch

Spanish

Coventry - Barnsley(H) Stoke(A) Preston(H) Huddersfield(A) Millwall(H)

Brum - Rotherham(A) Florest(H) Derby(A) Cardiff(H) Blackburn(A)

Huddersfield - Florest(A) Barnsley(H) Blackburn(A) Coventry(H) Reading(A)

Derby - Blackburn(A) Preston(A) Brum(H) Swansea(A) Sheff Weds(H)

Rotherham - Brum(H) Boro(H) Barnsley(A) Brentford(A) Blackburn(H) Luton(A) Cardiff(A)

1 minute ago, Zag zig said:

Arghhh the man that ruined my childhood. ? One of my first Shoot posters, turned darts target. My Dad promised me we’d win the league again, my hopes were pinned high on the bearded goal machine, how life can torment you when you’re young.

You have just forced me to go looking for alcoholic comfort to blur the memory again. 

Sorry, we he that bad?

1 minute ago, Philmycock said:

Sorry, we he that bad?

I’ve only a vague recollection, but you have to understand I practically missed the glory years, my first real season going he was our Keegan (Dads tell white lies don’t they) I tend to forget the misses due to my innocence and age but the picture on the wall still haunts me, I have issues with it ok ?

13 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Cov city did use to always manage staying up somehow, so I think it'd be nice if they did this season. As long as it's at the expense of some south yorkshire misery. Wednesdy and Rotherham down, sheff utd relegated - the net misery would probably be enough to restore yorkshire to balance, a balance dangerously destabalised by leeds and sheff utd being "happy".

Nobody seems to be mentioning Huddersfield Town, with a worse goal difference than us, they have to play Forest away, Barnsley at home, Blackburn away, Coventry home then Reading away. So if you are looking for a bit more yorkshire misery, the Town could go down.

10 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Rotherham - Brum(H) Boro(H) Barnsley(A) Brentford(A) Blackburn(H) Luton(A) Cardiff(A)

4 away games for Rotherham in their last 5 could be crucial for us

10 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Nobody seems to be mentioning Huddersfield Town, with a worse goal difference than us, they have to play Forest away, Barnsley at home, Blackburn away, Coventry home then Reading away. So if you are looking for a bit more yorkshire misery, the Town could go down.

Yorkshire thrives on a very precise amount of misery laying over the county like a fog of sanity. To little misery and the force becomes unbalanced. Huddersfield instead of Rotherham would be in the range to bring the force back to balance.

A happy Yorkshire could lead to untold horror throughout the land.

27 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Looking at them games Huddersfield have a tough set of games