Reading FC

Spanish

55 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Reading are facing the threat of a second points deduction in 18 months by the Football League.

The Championship club could be punished with sanctions after allegedly breaching the EFL’s business plan, following their six-point deduction in Nov 2021.

Reading are under threat of being deducted another six points if they are found guilty by an independent disciplinary commission. 

The EFL declined to comment on Wednesday.

I look forward to Peterborough causing a stink as too there relegation having finished 4 points behind  and Derby asking why they could bring in Tom Ince and two others players on loan and pay off a manager under embargo, whilst we couldn't renew a players contract for 4 months who was already here and being paid under there agreed remit.  

22 minutes ago, DiggerB said:

"They docked us S-I-I-I-X-X-X points" doesn't really have the same gravitas does it? ?

21 today!

No more on the way!

Six  points were never enough

Warne and Rooney know their stuff.

Derby County bouncing back

With 13 more to play

We will win the playoffs

Sue us as you may!!

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I look forward to Peterborough causing a stink as too there relegation having finished 4 points behind  and Derby asking why they could bring in Tom Ince and two others players on loan and pay off a manager under embargo, whilst we couldn't renew a players contract for 4 months who was already here and being paid under there agreed remit.  

....and how ethical it was to be able to bring two experienced players in from Chelsea, who were earning a combined weekly salary of over £200,000 from Chelsea, within a business plan with wage restrictions of around £12,000/wk?

The English Football League says it is reviewing Reading's finances amid reports the Championship club is about to receive a six-point deduction.

The punishment would see the club drop from 14th in the table to 19th, and seven points above the relegation zone.

3 hours ago, Crewton said:

It's not likely to relegate them this season, but you wonder what kind of season they would have had last season if they hadn't been allowed to sign as many players as they did, including some expensive loan signings.

Watch the furore among other Championship clubs be a fraction of what it was over DCFC's transgressions.

Sounds like a claim to me

48 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

The English Football League says it is reviewing Reading's finances amid reports the Championship club is about to receive a six-point deduction.

The punishment would see the club drop from 14th in the table to 19th, and seven points above the relegation zone.

It’s been referred to the old IDC. They will come to decision and then the EFL will totally disregard that decision and apply the sanction they decided a few weeks ago. 

On 01/03/2023 at 16:23, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

On 01/03/2023 at 19:23, Crewton said:

....and how ethical it was to be able to bring two experienced players in from Chelsea, who were earning a combined weekly salary of over £200,000 from Chelsea, within a business plan with wage restrictions of around £12,000/wk?

Who did that? If you mean Mount and Tomori, they were long gone before the business plan with wage restrictions of around £12,000/wk