Derby v Millwall, Match Day Thread

ram59

25 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

You have to have the run to make the pass. But he then did nothing with it as usual

That's the problem, isn't it? He seems to have no idea what to do in those situations. As soon as he took that first touch, I knew it was the end of the threat.

I'm sick of Jozwiak's end product and I'm sick of the diving. He needs to be dropped.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not watching us again now until next season. Its not about not supporting us but i just find its affecting me now. 

Its boring, its cocu ball at the back, zero attacking intent, no fight or quality on show. I've said before i don't mind losing but its the manner of the defeats. Its grinding me down and affecting my mood. Just want the season to be over and i don't even care enough to be bothered about what division we're in. I've seen some poor performances in my time but this is the pits

Never been so wound up by the ineptitude of an official. 

Millwall can have Rowett, with his ducking stupid ears that are too far down his head, his stupid ducking trainers, his poohouse style of football and his incessant chewing further drawing attention to his jawline and therefore his stupid ears. 

George Evans should have been off on 70 minutes. Bennett showed us why he's no longer needed here and Mengi and Malone missed out on having a competition on who most resembles a deer running in full flight. 

Pissed off. 

Louie Watson is the only player we have that looks to pass forward first. He simply has to start matches if we want to get some sort of goal threat in games.

Him, Roberts and Sibley all looked like they wanted it more than the others when they came on.

I would be more annoyed if we would've been treated fairly by the ref, but it seemed like every decision was in Millwall's favour. Not sure how Evans didn't get sent off at least 3 times for his persistent fouling.

Plenty of crosses from Byrne, but without the option of Gregory they were wasted opportunities.

wow,how bad can we get,genuinely cant see us getting anymore points this season,no shots on goal,no threat whatsoever, gift a goal and amble about until the final whistle.this must of been the easiest win in history.i did'nt things could get any worse than cocuball,but this makes it look world class

2 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

4 games without a goal. Not good enough. 

All the management team need to go. We never look like scoring CKR done nothing since he got a new contract. 

So CKR takes the blame today...makes a change from Wisdom. You don’t think collectively as a team we are not good enough ?

I said when Cocu was on the brink that we needed an experienced manager who knows this league and can get the most out of what we had. Instead we gave the job to Rooney and here is the result. We are plunging back into the poo again and he has no idea how to stop it. 

Just now, EulogyForEvolution said:

It's looking more and more like our good form was a Bielik bounce/new manager bounce. 

Now he's gone, Rooney isn't exactly pulling up any trees. 

He deserves time, but I'm sick of setting up without creative players in the line up. 

Matter of time before another Championship team come knocking...

Archived