Derby v Millwall, Match Day Thread

ram59

Just now, DerbyRam! said:

The saddest thing is that we have Jordan Ibe somewhere. He could make such a special difference, imagine we can drop Waggy and put Ibe starting in his place? 

I feel for the lad, but damn we need your quality!

The Ibe of 5 years ago yes....

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This season really is a case of dragging ourselves over the line and staying in this league. Reassess and hopefully rebuild in the summer where we can try and inject a bit more quality.

League One wouldn't necessarily be a disaster for the Club, however I don’t think we can afford the risk. If we spend one season there and win the league then great, if we get stuck there then we could face a bleak few years rather than few months.

We really need to stay up at all costs, and that’s unfortunately now going to take grinding out points from the games we would never be expected to win.

The problem is the forward line. 

Waghorn isn’t good enough, Jozwiak isn’t good enough, Gregory is past his best, CKR is massively overrated on here. He has done nothing in the past four games.

Byrne put in enough good crosses to score a hatful. Roberts needs someone to pass to, not a bunch of clueless statues. Sibley could be a star but needs a hand.

Watson put a gorgeous ball through to Jozwiak and he never looked like he was going to do anything positive. He is so slow it’s embarrassing. Centre halves catch him up.

We need pace up front and if that means promoting Cresswell, sobeit.

We can’t keep picking these losers and hoping it gets better. 

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

The Ibe of 5 years ago yes....

Hey let me dream!

Can't be any worse than what we are seeing currently right?

He was playing for Bournemouth in the Premier league and didn't look the worst player ever.

He has some quality.

Total bank.  Rooney is clueless, needs to go back to his paint by numbers books.  Knight totally burnt out - he isn't managing him well at all.  Byrne is the only starter we have with any actually ability on the floor.  Desperate desperate poo.

That game has actually given me a headache. 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

Hopefully it’s temporary, but Fozzie appears to have forgotten how to play football 

I don't think fozzy did a lot wrong today. He missed a couple of chances that were not clear cut, but still did better in the box than those who's job it actually is to score. 

Archived