ram59

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

He’s been fine there’s duck all ahead of him 

joz has been toss, CKR average , waghorn nothing 

Knight and shinnie have been fine 

theyve got us on the ball hence the possession that we’ve enjoyed we’ve just got nothing in the forward 4 and mengi totally switched off 

nothing to do with the two lads in the middle of the park 

Agreed - it’s the front 3 letting us down. Even Waggy lost his man for their goal 

6 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

These are here for the taking, still. It's so frustrating! I'd be tempted to swap out a defender for the second half. We've had so much of the ball and done nothing with it... again! Need to do something positive!

Sibley and Roberts on for Mengi and Waghorn.

That’s what rowett will be saying to his lads too 

I've said it before. I don't like it when we play with 7 or 8 defensive players and we have 7 on again. I don't see where the goals will come from if we keep playing to not concede. Mengi Shinnie and Waghorn all questionable for the goal. Waghorn off and either Mengi or Shinnie off and Sibley and Watson on for me. Lets have a good go at them and lets get some goals.

Just now, Tamworthram said:

Sadly, if I was betting man, I'd put money on us conceding another from a breakaway or set piece and fail to score ourselves.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong.?

Probably true because they made no attempt to actually score a goal in the first half not that we did either 

Piss poor. We control the entire half, but then don’t switch on to do the basics defending a corner. And then surprise surprise, you find yourselves behind despite dominating possession and not really giving your opponent any time on the ball. Shocking.

And how often do we do this sort of thing? We pass the ball around nicely, but we just don’t create anything of any danger. It’s all far too easy to defend against - the movement is no existent, and the final ball is awful. If you don’t score when you have the chance, then you will very quickly find yourselves behind. Which is exactly what’s happened to us here, for the umpteenth time this season. 

We look like we could play here all day and not score, which is a very familiar feeling. I mean we may as well not come out second half, the game is lost, we don’t do comebacks against anyone, yet alone a Rowett team who are notorious for holding onto leads.

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

What's soooooo annoying is that it's so predictable. Pick a team with no pace or creativity and pass around aimlessly, then concede and lose or occasionally score a free kick or freak goal. 

Painful. 

We are quite predictable aren’t we.  Even though I had us winning 1-0 in my super 6 ?

The football has been so bad for so long now that I am seriously starting to lose interest. I live for the weekend, for matchday's for my DCFC. Now it's just becoming meh, all exitement building up to the game is rapidly vanishing. All hope is more often than not gone within the first 15 mins since I can read what is going to happen. I am not even angry anymore. When that goal went in, I was like meh, normal service resumed. We need something to get us up, going and exited again. Everything has become rather stale, and I for one do not like it.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Piss poor. We control the entire half, but then don’t switch on to do the basics defending a corner. And then surprise surprise, you find yourselves behind despite dominating possession and not really giving your opponent any time on the ball. Shocking.

And how often do we do this sort of thing? We pass the ball around nicely, but we just don’t create anything of any danger. It’s all far too easy to defend against - the movement is no existent, and the final ball is awful. If you don’t score when you have the chance, then you will very quickly find yourselves behind. Which is exactly what’s happened to us here, for the umpteenth time this season. 

We look like we could play here all day and not score, which is a very familiar feeling. I mean we may as well not come out second half, the game is lost, we don’t do comebacks against anyone, yet alone a Rowett team who are notorious for holding onto leads.

Football is about more than scoring goals. Isn’t it? ?

1 minute ago, sheeponacid said:

Couple of attacking changes at half time & we can still win this one.....only one goal behind & millwall aren’t a good team...we’ve just got to stop being so defensive minded with our team selections & tactics

Agreed but he wont change it until 75 mins... hope he proves me wrong!

Again Waghorn starts and again I save £10 and opt not to watch it. 

So I watch and listen to Dan the Millwall fan on You Tube call Waghorn, the non pumped Waghorn, the real Waghorn, and then I watch the goal on Sky TV and watch the non pumped and real Waghorn just stand rooted to the spot in the box as a Millwall player Alex Pearce makes a run into the box as the corner comes across, probably putting our defenders off as Milwall score from their first attempt of the game.

Now I watch a cheery Millwall fan drinking Peroni and Jed Red Wine discussing with other Millwall fans how rubbish Millwall are under Rowett, but still good enough to be 1-0 up against us.

Even Millwall fans can see how poor Waghorn is.................

Just now, IslandExile said:

Cocu out!

Oh wait.

See, I told you it is the (lack of) quality of the squad.

I actually don’t think it is the squad. We just set up way too defensively week in week out and have done all season. 

Today we are playing the mighty Millwall at home and we have three at the back, with two defensive wing backs and essentially two defensive midfielders. 

Sibley, Watson and Bird would be a far better midfield three surely. Or Knight, Bird and Watson with Sibley in the front three. Either way, let’s try and attack, develop our own players and if we lose giving it a go, fair enough. 

Anything is better than what is being served up currently. 

Archived