Derby v Millwall, Match Day Thread

ram59

I don’t see the hate against knight. Yes he’s been passing of backwards but he’s not hiding, he’s tackling and his first thought is forwards, he just doesn’t always have a pass. I’d much prefer him there then any other of our players right now.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Watson for knight. Knights been useless today. Sibley for waggy maybe?? 

He’s been fine there’s duck all ahead of him 

joz has been toss, CKR average , waghorn nothing 

Knight and shinnie have been fine 

theyve got us on the ball hence the possession that we’ve enjoyed we’ve just got nothing in the forward 4 and mengi totally switched off 

nothing to do with the two lads in the middle of the park 

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

people blaming the ref are looking in the wrong direction- we look completely toothless up front. Rooney needs to work on our attacking shape as too often we aren't getting enough people in the box. There is a lack of forward passing or movement that leads to space opening up. It's all been too easy for Millwall, if we're getting 60% of possession it doesn't matter if we're just playing in front of them. 

You can blame the ref and agree we have looked toothless. They dont go hand in hand, the ref has given us nothing today.

1 minute ago, angieram said:

This is just typical Rowett. Suck it up for 45 minutes, take advantage of a cheap free kick, leading to the set piece and it's game over.

Need to bring some creative players on if we want to get anything from this game.

Watson and Sibley on at Ht for me. Time to do some thing different. They will just put 10 behind the ball. It’s soooooo awful to contemplate. 

The anger is turning in to despair. No chance we’ll score two, we’ll be lucky to score one. Rowett has played us like a fiddle. 

Sibley for Knight for me. Need a risk taker in the final third. If we don’t go down fighting today then we’re doomed.

2 minutes ago, Malty said:

I don’t see the hate against knight. Yes he’s been passing of backwards but he’s not hiding, he’s tackling and his first thought is forwards, he just doesn’t always have a pass. I’d much prefer him there then any other of our players right now.

Hate against Knight? I haven’t seen any 

Archived