Derby v Millwall, Match Day Thread

ram59

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

This is why we are where we are. Can’t create and can’t defend. Against a team with nothing to play for really.

This was supposed to be a banker 3 points for us today

In what world, does anyone think we have a banker 3 points against anyone at the moment ?‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Malty said:

I don’t see the hate against knight. Yes he’s been passing of backwards but he’s not hiding, he’s tackling and his first thought is forwards, he just doesn’t always have a pass. I’d much prefer him there then any other of our players right now.

His first thought is a safe pass, he needs to be braver, he is playing DM and therefore needs to be the platform to build our attacks. Problem is he hasn't got it in his locker, it's very rare in any game to see him play a key pass.

3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Watson and Sibley on at Ht for me. Time to do some thing different. They will just put 10 behind the ball. It’s soooooo awful to contemplate. 

I’d be tempted to bring bird on as well. Maybe sacrifice a “defender”

Our midfield create dk all!!

You can say Knight, shinnie, joz or whoever is playing well but you cant hide we are not making chances or making movement in or around the box, its bloody static and turgid to watch. The only chances we have had are from Byrne running on the outside.

3 minutes ago, LincsRam said:

Strange half, we have had the majority of chances and possession, the problem is the possession is in front of Milwall. Now the main concern for me is the movement, there is virtually none apart from Byrne & Joz.

Roos looking good again and funnily enough bar the goal the defence have looked solid too. Our midfield just cant create chances.

2nd half, sacrifice one defender and lets go for it, more tempo and movement, Millwall really are dog poo.

It's not to be a criticism of him but I'm not sure what Roos has done to say "looking good". He's had nothing to do.

5 minutes ago, Malty said:

I don’t see the hate against knight. Yes he’s been passing of backwards but he’s not hiding, he’s tackling and his first thought is forwards, he just doesn’t always have a pass. I’d much prefer him there then any other of our players right now.

I just wish he had a bit of composure. He seems to always constantly be sprinting with the ball without having it fully under control. Reminds me of Weimann in that sense. 

Just now, Sparkle said:

At least it’s not a 93rd minute game losing goal - let’s see what we actually do about the game now 

Sadly, if I was betting man, I'd put money on us conceding another from a breakaway or set piece and fail to score ourselves.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong.?

Archived