Derby v Middlesbrough, Saturday 13th Feb

Kinder

Phew! We badly needed those 3 points! I can't remember the last Derby game where I enjoyed the last 10mins... and I'm still waiting!

Rams win. Brum lost. Coventry lost. 8 points off 7th (this really is a crazy league!). Not a bad afternoon! On to Wycombe on Tuesday... another game that we need to win. It won't be an easy one, they're a team of fighters with character (as shown by over-turning a 2-0 deficit today). COYR ?

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive win great bounce back wasn’t pretty but when you’re in a fight like we are it won’t be pretty, fight determination that is what’s needed and that’s what was shown.

Really really hope we are in conversation with Wisdom about a new contract 

1 minute ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Phew! We badly needed those 3 points! I can't remember the last Derby game where I enjoyed the last 10mins... and I'm still waiting!

Rams win. Brum lost. Coventry lost. 8 points off 7th (this really is a crazy league!). Not a bad afternoon! On to Wycombe on Tuesday... another game that we need to win. It won't be an easy one, they're a team of fighters with character (as shown by over-turning a 2-0 deficit today). COYR ?

Actually only 6 points off 7th if we win the game in hand.

Big win and absolutely vital 3 points!

Horrible scrappy game, but needs must. Everyone put in a shift and ultimately the 3 points are all that matter. All that said there was a couple of moments of quality especially with the goals!

Good to see us looking organised and hard to beat after the Rotherham collapse.......also enjoyed watching young Buchanan stand up strong to Laing!

Archived