Derby v Middlesbrough, Saturday 13th Feb

Kinder

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mick Harford said:

I might be alone in this, but I do not mind Warnock, seems a decent bloke who just wants to win, he also spoke very highly about us before we played at their place.

Gibson however is another matter.

I had us down for a two nil defeat and did not pay my tenner because I did not want us to lose. Sky had so many updates and shown the goals straight away. Will watch it on RamsTV. I should have missed the Rotherham game and watched this one. We can make sixteenth with results going our way on Tuesday IF, IF and IF.

19 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I had us down for a two nil defeat and did not pay my tenner because I did not want us to lose. Sky had so many updates and shown the goals straight away. Will watch it on RamsTV. I should have missed the Rotherham game and watched this one. We can make sixteenth with results going our way on Tuesday IF, IF and IF.

Have you had a drink? 

22 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Fantastic. Greg and Kaz could be quite a partnership.

As well as it worked today, not sure I would want to see us setting up like that every match.

I'd like to think in the upcoming games we would aim to have a lot more control of the ball in the middle of the park.

3 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I must say I am not happy with that second half performance. We slowly got worse. Surely we need an outlet and punish them on the counter. Too many poor balls miss controls etc. a half decent team would have at least got a draw.

They never looked like scoring. 

8 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

As well as it worked today, not sure I would want to see us setting up like that every match.

I'd like to think in the upcoming games we would aim to have a lot more control of the ball in the middle of the park.

Which is why Bird came on?

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

Ugly, bobbly, scrappy, pushing, shoving, holding kicking typical Warnock game. A game we used to lose nine times out of ten but today a game we out scrapped them. Up yours Boro. UTR

how many times did they scream like they had been cleavered and the ref bought it every time

4 hours ago, DanS1992 said:

Should have done way better there, but still the ref is a banker. Been so inconsistant. We talk about players today being pampered, but refs are literally untouchable from any form of criticism. The standard of refs is poo, and yet nothing is done. This twit will still be the referee for a game next week.

One more eye he'd be a Cyclops.  Misses the obvious and give fouls no one else has seen.

Archived