Beni Baningime

JayRam1

3 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Steve Nicholson says we want him.

How many loans are you allowed to register? 5 in a match day squad and 7 in total?

5 in the squad. I guess if they're all loans then one of the CBs will have to sit-out at a time. It's not really necessary to have two CBs who can only play in that position on the bench anyway.

This guy has barely played any first team games in his career, I doubt Everton want to keep him around. He apparently signed a new deal 3 years ago after playing a few games under caretaker manager Unsworth, wasn't played by Allardyce and hasn't been seen since.

I think we're most likely trying to get this guy in on a permanent, wouldn't actually surprise me if the Everton end his contract early by mutual consent and he signs on a free.

From what little I've seen the guy is pretty useful.

Seems to have been around for years, needs to take a next step in his career, so if it works out we might try and make it permananent on the cheap.

Can't see us signing him on anything other than a loan yet. The mix of loans and owns was probably based on NML - without we will just have to rotate the bench based on what we need. Can't imagine needing both the centre halves on there for a start. 

16 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Lower risk for us going down the loan route I assume.

If he turns out amazing, someone else might then buy him in the summer though.

And equally, we might have a first refusal option to buy at an agreed price built in to the loan deal.  We just don't know.