Beni Baningime

JayRam1

These are the sort signings which distinguish the 'run of mill manager' who just buys a set type of player which fit his template.

From the one which can spot something that no-one else can at first sight. 

Rooney having seen this guy close up at Everton at young age, will know more about him than probably anyone else other than the youth coaches there.

If he thinks he can make it then there's a fair chance he may well can at least at our level.

Asked from evertonian about BB. He rated the guy but said that Ancelotti doens't fancy him and he has had some injuries as well.

I can live with the fact that he ain't as good as Allan. If he is prone to injuries, he really sounds like our defensive midfielder.

2 hours ago, Rab a dab doo said:

These are the sort signings which distinguish the 'run of mill manager' who just buys a set type of player which fit his template.

From the one which can spot something that no-one else can at first sight. 

Rooney having seen this guy close up at Everton at young age, will know more about him than probably anyone else other than the youth coaches there.

If he thinks he can make it then there's a fair chance he may well can at least at our level.

Not nitpicking but isn't this what we thought about Lampard playing with George Evans?

FWIW I liked George

• 5 months later...

Really hope we don't move forward with this one. Doesn't add anything to our except having a Rooney favourite in the team.

Players to take us forward and survive this season are much more important and I may be wrong but I don't think Beni will make any difference. Rather have Bird etc there.

1 hour ago, oomarkwright said:

Signed up by Hearts. 

3 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Really hope we don't move forward with this one. Doesn't add anything to our except having a Rooney favourite in the team.

Players to take us forward and survive this season are much more important and I may be wrong but I don't think Beni will make any difference. Rather have Bird etc there.

19 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Pay attention!