George Evans - signed for Millwall

Heisenberg

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, David said:

Missed out due to injury is the issue with this fella.  The reason we got him for a very low fee from Reading, as he's tidy on the ball in a mid table championship way.  Best to get the money now if he's out of contract in the summer. 750 k probably covers the 250k fee we spent and a chunk of wages so far.   

It's disappointing that he can't be guaranteed playing time, especially if we're without Bielik. He'd surely get chances at both DM and CB for the remainder of the season.

I know Rooney has made comments about he knows who does and doesn't fit in with his playing style and the effort he requires from the players. I don't know if that's the case with Evans, but if he doesn't fit in with what Rooney wants and his transfer fee covers the players Rooney does want, then it's a positive.

We'll at least know we'll be making a profit on Evans, who has been decent in his relatively short time at the Club, so I wish him well.

14 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Missed out due to injury is the issue with this fella.  The reason we got him for a very low fee from Reading, as he's tidy on the ball in a mid table championship way.  Best to get the money now if he's out of contract in the summer. 750 k probably covers the 250k fee we spent and a chunk of wages so far.   

He isnt out of contract in the summer

Agree - if Evans is leaving for Milwall, then Jones must be arriving, hopefully this is the case

will be a legend at Derby.

Guessing were gonna get a striker as well not sure who though, but have every faith

'that any business we do will be the best we can under the circumstances ?

Archived