Where is Duncan?

oldtimeram

He's a young lad and should be fit, but I'm not sure if he's played a game yet since he arrived?

What's the issue? Is he injured, or just not motivated enough to get fit enough to play?

At his age he should raring to go and play matches?

Seems to be similar with Ibe (disciplinary notwithstanding)? 

These young lads should not need any motivation to get themselves fit

Edited by oldtimeram

4 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

He's a young lad and should be fit, but I'm not sure if he's played a game yet since he arrived?

What's the issue? Is he injured, or just not motivated enough to get fit enough to play?

He came on as a sub in the 23s last game 

7 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

What's wrong with youth in this day and age?

He was signed as an U23 with potential to move up to first team, just like any other U23 player. Only reason there was so much publicity is because the way he left Liverpool and his connections to Gerrard. He wasn't match fit when he joined and Stretton was banging goals in for U23, so why should he have played? 

Don't get why it's "what's wrong with youth in this day and age?" when you have young players we do who are all doing themselves proud.

He was signed to be in the Under 23 squad, at least this season probably, with the view to be promoted to the first team down the line. So there’s nothing untoward here as far as I can tell, certainly doesn’t seem to be like the Ibe situation. Given the current situation, he will probably be involved on Saturday.

6 hours ago, StarterForTen said:

Saturday could well give him a chance to shine. Looks like he may well be a starter if the first team and the U23s who train with the first team are sidelined.

Duncan seems to be training with the first team on a regular basis. I don't think he'll be in the squad this weekend.