Where is Duncan?

oldtimeram

35 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

I’m not criticising the lad at all. Far from it. I’m suggesting that every footballer down to step 5 and 6 in local county leagues are employing people to take care of their pre pre season. Most would put this, type of “unnopposed shooting” session to shame in terms of preparation. 

Anyway I gotta go I’ve just got to congratulate the postman on getting my Mail through the letterbox.

Congratulate Marriott on his hole in one at the 12th, while you're at it. ?

15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Nobody stole my password.

I know mate.  Just joking.

I'm so used to you being very positive where The Rams are concerned, so I have to say I was shocked to see you post the words  "whatever league we are in", as if you are losing hope!

Hang in there buddy... all will come good.    ?

2 hours ago, SparxTheRam said:

Are people seriously moaning about a player putting in the hard yards in the summer, enjoying their football and showing a desire to be in the team?

No one is suggesting he's the only player doing it but Jesus surely we should be commending the lad for showing some bloody passion and desire to get back fit!!!

But no, we have to pull him down and say, well others will be, and his sessions aren't that hard, or he's got a seven year old keeper.... So what, he's practising a thing called technique....

FFS this forum.... 

Sums up a large proportion of our fan base sadly.

No ones giving the kid a hard time. But SOME are rightly pointing out that that this lad came in on a three year deal and SOME people got way ahead of themselves in thinking he was going to come in and score goals in the championship.

Hes 20 years old and not played a single minute of EFL football. We have players similar age who have over 2000 minutes under their belts who are thought to not be close to first team football!

The fact of the matter is, he has barely broken into our U23s. He’s yet to score a goal for Derby County at any level and at the moment he’d be behind Stretton who not only scored goals for 23s, went out and tested himself in men’s football in the conference and scored goals there too. 

If anyone wants to give Bobby a break I’d suggest stop making wild claims about how he could break into the first team based on the fact he’s doing as much if not less than 90% of other young footballers in the summer, in trying to go back in tip top shape by training ahead of the return.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

I know mate.  Just joking.

I'm so used to you being very positive where The Rams are concerned, so I have to say I was shocked to see you post the words  "whatever league we are in", as if you are losing hope!

Hang in there buddy... all will come good.    ?

I am not losing hope mate not one bit just saying that's all.