New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

At last someone talking sense stop the meltdowns

Come on Richard, it’s passed your bedtime....clean your teeth and wash behind your ears and then straight to bed, it’s school tomorrow.....and there will be trouble if I catch you  hiding under the covers with that torch posting rubbish on that Derby website again.......OK mum......nite nite

4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Come on Richard, it’s passed your bedtime....clean your teeth and wash behind your ears and then straight to bed, it’s school tomorrow.....and there will be trouble if I catch you  hiding under the covers with that torch posting rubbish on that Derby website again.......OK mum......nite nite

What is he? A head teacher?

25 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

it did down the road at forest, they went from posting losses of 20 million a year to a profit of 30 million 

No it didn't. Forest lost £25 million in their latest set of accounts. You are referring to the year when they wrote off some of the debts to Fawaz - still doesn't get rid of FFP - they would have lost almost £25 mill again that year without doing that - it's their version of selling the stadium.

I really do hope we don't just give the job to Rooney.

But if we do he needs to stop playing.

Infact if he wants the job and is serious about getting it. Then he needs to be on the touchline. Not playing 90 minutes in midfield.

You can't manage the team and coach the team whilst you're playing.

41 minutes ago, rammieib said:

pretend in the knows are really quite pathetic. 

People clinging off them are even more pathetic.

You know, I really don't know why you think you can sit as judge of other people like this. It's really unnecessary and quite unpleasant. Surely if this is not a media where people can say what they have heard or believe to be true then where is? I like to hear from people who know or may know something.......if that makes me pathetic, so be it.

So I say to Richard and any others who may know or have heard some news, please share it and don't be bullied off the board.

1 minute ago, Eatonram said:

You know, I really don't know why you think you can sit as judge of other people like this. It's really unnecessary and quite unpleasant. Surely if this is not a media where people can say what they have heard or believe to be true then where is? I like to hear from people who know or may know something.......if that makes me pathetic, so be it.

So I say to Richard and any others who may know or have heard some news, please share it and don't be bullied off the board.

Totally agree. Hints, even if they aren't true are still entertaining and give us something to talk about. The way Richard is being treated on here is rather unnecessary. Even if he does know something I would imagine he can't reveal too many details without revealing his source. No need to gang up on him for a few laughs.

Archived