New Manager

dantheram

23 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

Serious question, you have gone from saying we should all be very excited about the new appointment and to be relaxed with us being the envy of clubs around the country, to now portraying the new owners as not even having a plan in place. I think you are in danger of making them look incompetent rather than reassuring fans which I'm guessing your intentions were.

Therefore is there any chance your ITK is maybe giving you misinformation, as it doesn't seem to be very reliable 

He's clearly talking out of his brown eye.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Richard246 said:

Things will change significantly if we lose tonight.

May even be looking at a temporary appointment to end of season being told a lot is going on but right now I only have possible names and I am not risking naming them sorry.

Thought the club was making an announcement today what was the announcement. Was it to say the games on or ohhh bit cold tonight. Your about as entertaining as piles. 

Why do people keep giving Richard jip?

I'm guessing you are all adults? Probably with children, heaven forbid maybe even grand children? And here you all are taking little pot shots at a fellow poster?

If you dont like what he says, or if you dont agree, IGNORE.

Maybe he is lying, maybe he is attention seeking...if he is, why?

Sometimes it's as clicky on here than walking into the Woodlands pub ?

1 hour ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

I may be mistaken but I had always thought Glasgow was outside of the M25, Mrs Howe wont like it if he gets the Celtic Job ?

I can top that, Lee Croft was dating Maria Fowler(Derby Girl)he was being loaned to St Johnston, She asked him where St Johnston is, He said Perth, Maria was so excited, Until he said Perth in Scotland not Australia.

4 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Well, that makes no sense. Bournemouth is outside of the M25.

I recall correctly didn’t Howe’ wife state that she didn’t want to move north of the M25 because of her husbands job.

She wasn’t clear if it was the southern section of the M25 or the northern section, either way Glasgow is substantially north of both of them?

I don’t know if the right thread but was talking to someone today who does/ assesses coaches players to get there coaching badges and he said Liam Rosenior was one of the standout coaches that’s he’s ever had said he was asking lots of questions and was very bright and understanding and innovative in the training sessions ..because I mentioned him saying I wasn’t sure of his impact at Derby he put me straight and said he was exceptional as a coach and full of bright ideas ...went further to say a much better coach than Mac ....just thought I’d share this info ....it has changed my opinion of Rosenior as I wasn’t sure 

Archived